luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
More content with Kilena after the glass filled with wine? I do not see the message `` In next updates ''. I don't know what else to do to have more content with her. Here I leave a picture of my progress with her. Thanks in advance

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

But personally my opinion. You want to find all the content, and I don't want you to find it. I can only advise you to play until you get bored:)
Is this quote real? If that's the case, and taking it with a grain of salt given the lack of context, I would say it's one the stupidest things I've ever read from a dev :confused:

Drinpa

Oct 15, 2017
Pretty dumb move to write your game in ren'py if you're trying to hide stuff.
Novel's English isn't the best. Without putting words into his mouth, what I think he is trying to say is that he wants people to play the game, and that there is enough content they play until they are bored; not that they play following a walk through/guide and plow through as quickly as possible. He wants variables where maybe you don't see every single thing on a single play-through, which is present in other games here. I believe this was also somewhat present in his previous game, which was massive and has something like 15 different endings? So lots of variables, lots of choices, and you replay a lot and probably quit when bored before finishing all 15 endings unless you really just wanted to see them.

Though do I think this is the best response to frustrated people who can't find things? No - I personally prefer guides when I play games beyond a certain length. I don't have as much time to deep dive and try tons of multiple things (and the completionist in me won't just let me play and forget there's other options....gotta try everything), so this response wouldn't please me either, but just trying to give insight into what he may have meant. I don't think it was malicious, just typical Russian bluntness.

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
More content with Kilena after the glass filled with wine? I do not see the message `` In next updates ''. I don't know what else to do to have more content with her. Here I leave a picture of my progress with her. Thanks in advance
Please, does anyone know? I won't give up until someone knows

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
I don't think theres anything else with her. You can kiss her in your room and afterwards she can either blow her husband or masturbate and thats it.
Yes, I assumed that was all content. However, I do not see the message `` In next updates ''. That's why I wondered if there was any more content.

Reactions: Mormont

.ox

Feb 12, 2019
novel on discord
yesterday

2019 is near its end. I want to thank everyone who followed our work and especially those who helped us. This year was difficult but productive, and I'm glad we managed to release an update before the holidays. However, there was a moment when I wasn't sure it would happen. In any case, enjoy your holidays. I will be soon leaving for a short vacation as well. All the best to everyone.

SPOILER_93b.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Has anyone found this Chamberlain? seems I have to see him and the Treasurer but I can't find either.

Reactions: luisar018
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes