ckzzz

May 26, 2017
Hunt at the river during night. You'll need high level though.
You know you've found it when you get 2 swamp beasts with a different backdrop for the river.

Anybody been able to get their reputation raised?
found it, thanks. For the reputation, need to do the robber quest taken from the office, I think 1 week can do once

Reactions: luisar018

Shrivy

Oct 25, 2019
Where is hunters lodge i cant find it.... There is a hunters cabin or something in forest is that hunters lodge?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Where is hunters lodge i cant find it.... There is a hunters cabin or something in forest is that hunters lodge?
That's what I assumed it was unless we are missing something and even though we still can't use the cabin in this version yet.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes whenever i click on it shows in future updates... Or next update...
I'm not sure if it's a separate place or not the place we find being the cabin and yet the one mentioned is a lodge doesn't make it clear if it's the same place or two different places.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Did anyone try the game on "expert" (hard) difficulty?
Medium never was any challenge.

Have to start over, because I went to the river too early ... LOL.

Edit: Start over failed miserably. Was running out of money. As I feel in the moment, EXPERT should be called IMPOSSIBLE.
Will play again on APPRENTICE, which sounds not much more than novice. Should be called "fully trained" or something like that LOL (or just medium /normal).

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes