Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
On the side of the players completionist army ... we do have our mod maker extraordinaire that is yet to update the mod for this new version. Once that is done, we could try and politely ask for some hints. The mod would, how ever, feature a scene selector so that we get to experience the full love
for this game and all the skill of dev put into them steamy scenes!
Go !!!
https://f95zone.to/threads/call-of-the-void-cheat-mod-n-a-jsbb9999.33803/

spas

Jun 22, 2017
I want ask when i play the game is going good but when come to animation scenes i m getting a black creen with text is not the game the is happening to other game except for steam games or online games if someone has ideas I will be grateful

Reactions: luisar018

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here are some pointers:
Try installing the Ren'Py SDK so your system knows what Ren'Py means.
Get your drivers in check. Might need older drivers that are more attuned to your graphics card.
Get Webp installed. See if you got the necessary codecs ... some games use movies for their
animated scenes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... devs have another agenda ... they want to surprise the player with new dream every night
Q: Perhaps better hint system too.
Novel- No, we don't want to do hint. And sometimes event logs deliberately confuse players. This is the approach to our games.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
novel on discord

The Void'sCalling has now appeared in Steam. The dates indicated there are approximate, but we will stick to them. We are considering the option of releasing the game in early access, but at least after the update 0.7, which should extend the main storyline.
header.jpg

"Void's calling" - is a sandbox game with RPG elements where every decision you make can drastically change the course of game's story.Game features:- Non-linear storytelling; - Your choices influence the story; - Few endings; - Open world;- A number of parallel evolving stor...
Release Date
summer 2020

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes