Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I can understand that those who find this game a mediocre one, are not willing to start from beginning again and again.

But for those who like this game (I definitely do), there is good news.
At steam, Void's Calling has the newest version, thats v1.0.3a.
It is only 5,69€ there (minus 10% at the moment).

My thinking is: When I give my time and energy into a project for a new playthrough, I prefere to do it with the newest and most advanced version.
(I support this dev at patreon already, but I also like to support him at steam - with humble money and - more important - an excellent review!).
Have fun ... ;)
We are all glad for your "humble" contribution here.
Have fa..fun...;)

• Haha
Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
"WE are ALL glad" ... ??
I am not sure. I take it you speak for yourself, Abhai ;)

Btw. what means "Have fa.. "...
Sorry for not understanding this joke (?)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
"WE are ALL glad" ... ??
I am not sure. I take it you speak for yourself, Abhai ;)

Btw. what means "Have fa.. "...
Sorry for not understanding this joke (?)
Yep, when I say "we" I mean "I", as im them, and them are me, so welcome to abhaicracy:BootyTime:
Regarding other part ie "have fa..", oc that means "have a lot of fucks/fun in the version you are playing"...while "we" here drool and envy you;)

• Haha

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
After an intense test series (expert) against one undead, I found out that the first upgrade of Str /Agility should definitely go to Agility, not to Strength! Same with the second upgrade.

Ofc it is tempting to push Str first to get to the better armor asap, but without the starting Agility stats you will use up too many healing potions to survive, or even risk to die.

With Agility upgrade(s), I had no need to use a potion during battle, with Str upgrade I needed one every battle and still was close to die.

Against two undead I wanted to find out if I should stay in defensive stance as long as there are 2 opponents, or if I can put heavy attack on them.

Result: No need of potion with defensive, 2 potions with heavy attack and almost dead ;)

So my advice is to do 15 agility trainings at home from morning to evening, dont do anything else (beside sleeping). Then go out fighting one ghoul at a time and do agility training in the evenings.

After 2 agility upgrades (8 to 10), you should go for strength upgrades (9 to 11)

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhai

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
That include training in your room?
It needs a bit of planning ahead. If you do a lot of fighting during the day, then you will have the first fighting upgrade earlier than your second training update. In that case train 15x Str and take Agility with the fighting upgrade.

But I guess it is better to do just one fight per day, against a single undead (otheres flee). This should cover your expenses (sleeping). And the rest of the day do Agility training (20x) for the second update. Like this you need almost no healing potions, which means "less money burning".

Later do 15 Str trainings for third training update in the evenings, once per day.
After that, training is time wasting imo. You will get lots of money and exp through fighting then. Specially late in the evening.

Do not bother with washing and stinking. Undead will not complain about it. And ladies come later.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Later do 15 Str trainings for third training update in the evenings, once per day.
After that, training is time wasting imo. You will get lots of money and exp through fighting then. Specially late in the evening.
It becomes worthwhile again once you activate the quest to train with the swordmaster in the castle.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... but this MC is ugly... ugly face with that long hair...
I don't even know why the girl will fall for him
I think that Reidrich guy is way more handsome lol
LOL, yes MC has long hair. --- And imo he looks beautiful. Beautiful face, charismatic and pleasent. Even much more than I know about "The Witcher".
I am not gay, but I totally can understand why many girls will fall for him.

And I also think this Reidrich guy is such an arrogant asshole, greasy, slimy and an evil blender. Seeing his face makes me almost vomit. MC describes him quite well imo.

Anurag.015

Jun 2, 2019
Here is the news :

Aug 2, 2020 at 8:09 PM
Devlog August/02/2020

16,5k words and 555 renders are ready right now for the next update.

As for the timing, I can say the following:

I’ve decided to add one more event on top of the planned ones
because I think this event is necessary. By the way, it will be an erotic one.
Whoever is against that, let him throw the first stone at me.
True, it will not change much, but you can at least scold me.
An emotional branch in the story was also made, it will add a decent amount of work to us.
As I’ve said earlier, we have already decided on the final form of the update,
now we are filling it with content.
I remember I wanted to release the update in a couple of months after episode 1,
but at that time I wanted to make a 7-8k word update.
However, as you work, you begin to see the picture clearer and understand that you
still need to finish “this and that”.
The most important emotions come from seeing things for the first time.
You can always add things later, but it won’t have the same feeling.
In general, I'm sorry that you are not playing the final product.
It greatly reduces the overall pleasure.
Thank you all and take care.
When will you release a complete walkthrough? I have missed important scenes just because I haven't done the right thing at the right time. Please share a complete walkthrough... Please

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
um ... how do you do that?

nothing works apart from guards blocking your path...
To train with the swordmaster, you must increase your reputation to atleast 5 (Novice) by accepting side quests involving bounty on thugs by the brugomaster by 'Sit and listen carefully' in the tavern.

The thugs can be fought by taking a stroll in the town centre at night.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Another way to increase reputation is to 'Ask about job' at the burgomaster in the town centre.
Many of the events in this game are probable and rare so you may have to save at the choice and reload it until the desired outcome (in this case some job is given). Same is the case in the 'Sit and listen carefully' choice.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Devs caught in their own gratification keep polishing the game ...

September 6th dev admittance of guilty pleasures:

” 20.2k words and 896 renders are ready for the next update.
Art:The work has been completed
(but I keep adding renders to old scenes) ”

We all know at this point a rerun will be in order ... whenever self gratifying devs let go :)

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Well written, full of events and coups-de théâtre, luscious sex scenes... I hope Part 2 is due soon.

Training the MC's strength and agility almost daily is a must.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes