Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Hmmm, I tried to like this, but I'm not a fan.

I've never really been a fan of free roam games, as there are few that are done well. There has to be something really compelling to draw me in and stick with it. This isn't and doesn't.

I get it that devs want to do something cool and that they think their ideas are great. But they're not designing the game for themselves, and they always fail to see that, so always fail.

I understand the desire to create something cool, I just don't understand how they don't learn from the successes and mistakes of others.
As a matter of fact, and rather frequently so, unfortunately, however excellent at their trade the artists may be, it is the audience who lack what sensitiveness, talent and wits are needed to enjoy the pleasures of the offered works.
It takes all kinds...

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
As a matter of fact, and rather frequently so, unfortunately, however excellent at their trade the artists may be, it is the audience who lack what sensitiveness, talent and wits are needed to enjoy the pleasures of the offered works.
It takes all kinds...
You're saying that to someone who is a designer and developer, someone who runs a site that reports on Adult Games & the industry, someone who has worked with a number of developers and someone who does web development work for F95Zone & related sites.

To say that this world is a passion of mine, that I'm informed on the industry, would be an understatement.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: M4t7theNinja
Jun 21, 2020
Yeah, would have been a lot better without the combat and the free roam. This sort of thing shouldn't be a hassle to play. Fuck grinding for stats.

Reactions: qaywsx

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
You're saying that to someone who is a designer and developer, someone who runs a site that reports on Adult Games & the industry, someone who has worked with a number of developers and someone who does web development work for F95Zone & related sites.

To say that this world is a passion of mine, that I'm informed on the industry, would be an understatement.

Have a nice day.
"Dieses Mitglied schränkt ein wer das vollständige Profil sehen kann."

Good morning. (Half past nine a.m. here)
Thank you for introducing yourself, as I am not among the happy few permitted to gasp at your full profile.
I must confess that I envy all of you and the likes of you, even though I had quite a good life and a pleasant career, for I was born forty years too early to even think of designing games when the time came to make a living after university.
What I wrote, which you acknowledged with facepalmistry, was by no means some clawing dig at you personally, but merely a statement, all too well-proven, that audiences, success and Lady Luck are fickle and never to be taken for granted.

Have a nice day too.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
"Dieses Mitglied schränkt ein wer das vollständige Profil sehen kann."

Good morning. (Half past nine a.m. here)
Thank you for introducing yourself, as I am not among the happy few permitted to gasp at your full profile.
I must confess that I envy all of you and the likes of you, even though I had quite a good life and a pleasant career, for I was born forty years too early to even think of designing games when the time came to make a living after university.
What I wrote, which you acknowledged with facepalmistry, was by no means some clawing dig at you personally, but merely a statement, all too well-proven, that audiences, success and Lady Luck are fickle and never to be taken for granted.

Have a nice day too.
@
PixelRepublic
@
M4t7theNinja

“I am his Highness’ Dog at Kew. Pray tell me Sir, whose Dog are you?”

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Sounds like with only the "Prologue" being introduced for episode 2 after 5 months since the last update I will probably wait another year before playing the game again. I'm sure a lot goes into making the game and the graphics are really great compared to a lot of other adult games out there. Hopefully the dev gets more interest in the game for more support on Patreon.

Apr 28, 2018
None of the android versions work for me.It proceeds to install,the bar is almost there and then after a few seconds it says "App not installed " ,but I have plenty of space left.
My phone is samsung s9 plus.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes