malfas

Oct 6, 2020
It's a very satisfying adult game. It's great.
The image of the protagonist and the female character is very attractive and sexy, especially the MC of the game, he is really handsome, I found someone criticized the appearance of the MC, so I spent some time to study the image of him. Ignore his long hair (emphasize, his long hair is good, just like Geralt).
It is obvious that the portrait of the hero is spliced, The main body of his face should come from some kind man, maybe ordinary, but definitely not ugly, and, his cheeks and forehead, I guess it belongs to another kind of handsome man, with a wider and, sharper jaw, maybe Henry Carville, Brad Pitt, or Mark Vanderloo (supermodel, he is the real-life image of the male actor of Mass Effect).
All in all, the great hero is manly, except that he is always smiling (maybe the author is too poor to create more).
The content of the story is very good, in fact, in some ways, it is really like the restoration of the story of the witcher (I expect more restoration, especially the adult part, the more the better). Yes, I'm talking about the Polish novel, Geralt of Rivia.
I have to say that, unlike most adult game, the material it useed is highly appropriate to the content of the scene, which makes me feel comfortable.
I hope the author could continue to finish this, the story of a really mature man, instead of shit setting like 18-year-olds and college students…
In addition, the monsters in the game are so ugly, maybe you can find some great material in any series of DND game setting material sets.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Void's Calling [Ep.2 v0.01] [Novel] (596 MB rar pc source)
218 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

edit

soo this is EP2?? is there an EP1 somewhere or is it included in download?
hmmh, i wonder what the "episode 1" spoiler in the OP stands for:unsure:

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
Can't go downstairs while searching Kageras' bedroom, missing something. Clicked exhaustively on everything I could think of. Any ideas?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ep 2 already and prev. version ended before mc could do much before end.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
so beautifull art :) specially my mind stay that time when they was on dream in sea/lake and how water drops from skin/hair .wow L.O.V.E.I.T. thanks

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes