cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so in ep 2 mc is searching room for evidence and even after looking everything possible thrice still can't leave room cause missed something so what is supposed to do there? look under bed?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Shouid we add NTR tag in this game now? it is so unusual for Novel to put some ntr in a game, damn it please tell me that Kagera's NTR scene is avoidable ? I just saw it in the image folder and I lose the motivation to play , I don't want other guys seeing her naked and raping her and she just kissed a young boy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Shouid we add NTR tag in this game now? it is so unusual for Novel to put some ntr in a game, damn it please tell me that Kagera's NTR scene is avoidable ? I just saw it in the image folder and I lose the motivation to play , I don't want other guys seeing her naked and raping her and she just kissed a young boy
seeing her nekkid = avoidable (depends on what work she's put)
getting raped (1st time) = avoidable (she doesn't attempt to escape)
kissing = avoidable (not recommended i think)
raping (2nd time, implied not shown) = unavoidable

• Sad
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
seeing her nekkid = avoidable (depends on what work she's put)
getting raped (1st time) = avoidable (she doesn't attempt to escape)
kissing = avoidable (not recommended i think)
raping (2nd time, implied not shown) = unavoidable
Kissing the young boy well we know where it will go if player won't avoid that
but raping the 2nd time is unavoidable even if you avoid the 1st rape attempt ?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I believe all this content will be avoidable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Kissing the young boy well we know where it will go if player won't avoid that
but raping the 2nd time is unavoidable even if you avoid the 1st rape attempt ?
1. it might lead to sex or at least to fondling or bj. having ally in camp is nice.
2. not avoidable.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Damn it ! Damn it all :mad:, Kagera is my favorite woman in this game, even if the 2nd rape is not shown and the fact that it's not avoidable hurt me deeply (n), maybe if it's Ilga I can stand it but Kagera ? :confused: shame Novel is one of my favorite Game Dev especially the first game Twist Of My Life and now puts an NTR shit on this one

Kunalsurve

Jul 14, 2019
I don't know why but on both the episodes i am stuck on the main loading screen like it ask if I'm 18 or not and then it just shows the images of the game or the animation but nothing else

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn it ! Damn it all :mad:, Kagera is my favorite woman in this game, even if the 2nd rape is not shown and the fact that it's not avoidable hurt me deeply (n), maybe if it's Ilga I can stand it but Kagera ? :confused: shame Novel is one of my favorite Game Dev especially the first game Twist Of My Life and now puts an NTR shit on this one
Damn ! who told Novel to put NTR in this game ? I'll be okay if it's avoidable atleast but it isn't
not sure if it is rape or beating since it's not shown but most likely it is rape and if it can be avoided no idea since escaping attempt will (most likely) lead to 1st raping and there aren't that many choices.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
I don't know why but on both the episodes i am stuck on the main loading screen like it ask if I'm 18 or not and then it just shows the images of the game or the animation but nothing else
Try using split screen function when first starting the game. Start a new game or load a saved game and minimise and close the application. Then open the app full-screen and it will automatically reload the last position.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes