TakashiYuu

Jan 23, 2019
Android version not starting game, only bgm with pics
Is there supposed to be any method to start the game ?
Both the episodes

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
This is happening in the windows version as well.
Yea but with correct approach we can pursue the quest without a restart. Don't jump to lewd choices. First just get on with the massage. Then get handsy. Like this go step by step to make her comfortable to perform lewd actions with the MC. If you directly go for the boobs the quest status will change and a hint will be given "It seems I rush things too much"

Last edited:

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Android version not starting game, only bgm with pics
Is there supposed to be any method to start the game ?
Both the episodes
Try using split screen function when first starting the game. Start a new game or load a saved game and minimise and close the application. Then open the app full-screen and it will automatically reload the last position.

Last edited:
Reactions: TakashiYuu

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ew... Episode 2 is so completely different from episode 1. What the hell happened? NTR/Rape vibes everywhere and suddenly there are multiple protagonists and most of the episode you're playing a FMC trying to dodge rape advances. Don't trust this developer at all...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yea what happened - no warnings that rape and NTR were in this ????
Where is the accountability to notify readers that this was going to happen?
Movies nor old school novels let you know what is going to happen in them always wondered why these are different.

Here the tags are a courtesy not required by law or anything. I don't see who you are holding accountable? The mods that volunteer there time to help us pirates or the dev that sees his work offered here for free?

Just curious

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Movies nor old school novels let you know what is going to happen in them always wondered why these are different.

Here the tags are a courtesy not required by law or anything. I don't see who you are holding accountable? The mods that volunteer there time to help us pirates or the dev that sees his work offered here for free?

Just curious
I actually hold whomever puts the tags on accountable here - if there is rape / NTR then these tags should be added to the Tags that are displayed

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I actually hold whomever puts the tags on accountable here - if there is rape / NTR then these tags should be added to the Tags that are displayed
That's good to inform them.

As far i know the tags ain't a law but a courtesy. So I was just taken back with the word accountability. Carry on... :)

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes