dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
1. Since this is a preview of EP2, I'm looks like a lot of story options + map, ect, are missing as they're just carving out the main choices right now. This isn't supposed to look like the end product.

2. The NTR freakouts are pretty ridiculous. First, Kagera was one of over a dozen women MC can do in EP1 and he only has 1-2 sex scenes with her, while her daughter is really the main romance story. Second, they had no commitment to each other. Third, the only thing she can willfully do is kiss Curly, while saying in the text that she has no interest in him. She's still only fantasizing about MC. Plus, since she's MC2 now, she can decide not to do that. Fourth, the avoidable implied non-consensual content isn't her willfully cheating, though it wouldn't be "cheating" anyway, seeing as they're not committed.

There's definitely a very valid argument of not wanting non-consensual content and I agree they need to clearly mark that non-consensual is a possibility in the finished product. I don't want her assaulted either and hope there's an option for getting her out of the scene at the end of this preview unscathed (though it's the creator's choice for how they want to handle it, and our choice to purchase or not). But the NTR gripes are just pouty whining here. This content doesn't show your girlfriend or wife willfully cheating + you aren't even committed. And even if it were, it's their story. That's what fiction does, or used to, at least. I swear, we've handed out too many "everybody wins" prizes to the current generation. People need to build a thick skin again. Let creators create. Storytelling has gone to shit in the last 10 years due to all this pandering.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
It's been a while since I playtested v0.63 for Novel. I just completed v.093 & this season II preview. As usual well done. I wish I could still afford to support Novel as I'd love to playtest the next update. It was fun to see that the whore in the alley was actually the Baron's wife or at least she was at court when Forlan was summoned. And Byslav turning out to be the brother in-law blowhard that Forlan defeated. I cannot wait until the next update!

Reactions: Odlanier

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this was advertised on toml and it was totally false advertising since graphics aren't anywhere near.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
The work on the update is almost finished. We’ve made more than 1k renders for it and a few animated scenes. All that’s left to do is the last event, it’ll take us a few days. After that, we’ll work on the translation and code. Once we’re done testing the final build, we’ll be ready to roll out the update. I’m not sure if it will be the end of March or the beginning of April, but I believe we’ll release it in a week or two.

That’s all I have to say for now. For more detailed information about the update, read the news for patrons.

Thanks everyone and bye.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chimi Changa

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
How we can finish first inspection in Ep.2 please help me.
It's really bad design for that portion. Basically pixel hunting. You have to click a small spot on the pillow, I think in the bottom right portion of the pillow. There's something hidden underneath.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes