Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
is this the full version of episode 2?
far from it, its only the beginning.
Also why is there always hate on ntr? Just support what the dev's effort and work done. Let him do what he wants and let the story heads to where it should be.
ntr is a sensitive and complicated topic, and though there usually is not such clear distinction/definition, there are distinct fanbases for ntr and non-ntr games.
this one used to be a non-ntr game, so introducing elements of ntr in it, could be considered as a bad move from the dev.
p.s.
you could/should merge your posts there to prevent multiple posts/spamming.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
In the beginning I thought that this game was a parody of the witcher. Now it looks more like no

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
WOAH, WHERE are all my saves??
The weeks of REAL time that I have spent going through everything I can think of??
I downloaded the latest update and have nothing!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
NOBODY else has had this issue then??
No way to recover the lost data??
No way to find out where my saves are?
I feel like I am talking to a goddamned wall here now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
WOAH, WHERE are all my saves??
The weeks of REAL time that I have spent going through everything I can think of??
I downloaded the latest update and have nothing!
NOBODY else has had this issue then??
No way to recover the lost data??
No way to find out where my saves are?
I feel like I am talking to a goddamned wall here now.
Have you perhaps tried to read changelog for Ep.2 v0.01 (OP, spoiler)?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright so what I am reading from this changelog, is the new version is a standalone, is not connected to the previous versions, is a tester of sorts, and when you fully release the next chapter, all of the previous saves will be restored.
Am I getting that correctly>?

Edit: THANK you for pointing me in the right direction to look for a solution to my issue btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhai

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Also why is there always hate on ntr? Just support what the dev's effort and work done. Let him do what he wants and let the story heads to where it should be.
There is always hate on NTR if the game isn't suppose to be NTR just like this game especially if it's Non-consensual (Rape) and unavoidable just like an NTR game that is suppose to be NTR but suddenly became Harem and Vanilla just because the Dev got scared of losing supporter

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Personally I have issue with the fans of ntr and the haters of ntr, both sides have ruined a lot of threads with their personal war.

There is no need to go into a thread of a vn that has ntr and demand for it to be removed just as much as there is no need to go into a thread of a non-ntr vn and demand ntr be added.

Both sides give me a head ache.

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
I may be late on this, but is Sarah simply out of the plot if you decide not to follow her and the two bastards during the
Saturday Festival? Or is there any other outcome? Just curious if you're forced to follow the same old stupid cliché routes when
you look for content. Not interested sexually -> NPC disappers without further notice

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes