cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is this game so underrated? I mean, the renders are probably one of the best I've ever seen here, if not the best. Maybe because of the grind system?
well ep1 was grind and had tons of things to do (and some had spesific date) and mc was most of time poor as a rat so getting daily bath was difficult and it ended before completion when his fellow soldiers came. ep2 original had raping of mc's li.

Aug 21, 2021
well ep1 was grind and had tons of things to do (and some had spesific date) and mc was most of time poor as a rat so getting daily bath was difficult and it ended before completion when his fellow soldiers came. ep2 original had raping of mc's li.
I heard about it. Apparently they removed Kagera's rape/NTR scenes, am I wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, you are wrong. Nothing got removed or changed.
You Are The One Who Is Wrong. if made not that best decisions then she ended up raped and orig. end of ep 2 0.2 her jailer raped her in her jail (wasn't shown but txt implied heavily on it).

Risael

May 14, 2017
You Are The One Who Is Wrong. if made not that best decisions then she ended up raped and orig. end of ep 2 0.2 her jailer raped her in her jail (wasn't shown but txt implied heavily on it).
Yeah, I know. And that scene has not changed, it is still in the game and it will stay in the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, I know. And that scene has not changed, it is still in the game and it will stay in the game.
they all got changed and jailer scene doesn't imply anymore that he's gonna rape her.

Risael

May 14, 2017
they all got changed and jailer scene doesn't imply anymore that he's gonna rape her.
There was never any rape in the game. This was invented by the players themselves. The scenes in the game have not changed and will not change. This information was received directly from the developer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Its still implied that byslav is going to torture and rape her like he did the merchant girl and others before
well let's agree that we disagree what happens on that scene.

Hi. I'm new here. There is rape and torture happen with MC LI ? Its not avoidable?
yes or no depending how sees that particular scene (as you can see past couple posts).

Reactions: NukaCola
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes