RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early!

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early!
Many thanks as usual for the torrent and it's great that you finally got a discord, it will be very useful in communication. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Man all of these DL options suck. Even with a Megapro account still getting <10kb/s and a few days dl time.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Can some one upload to more places, like mediafire, gofile, workupload, and such, cause the current ones are too slow prob due to heavy traffic or they just slow in general. Really missing nopy at times like this

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Void's Calling [Ep.2 v0.283] [Novel] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.96 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 777 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 2.94 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 759 MB
- - -

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Old saves not working... creating a new start save after update forces you through a ton of boring repetition and... you end nowhere near the last save you made in the previous game so, yah, you need to go through a lot of stuff you already did or finished again and again.
Introducing combat mechanics as minigames were done poorly, the same goes for armor and additions.

Frankly, after going through the boring motions for 15 mins. and losing my patience with the minigames, I decided it's best to just give up and delete this game for good.

Definitely not my cup of tea but good luck with your game.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Sorry but these combat things absolutely suck. Starting on the merchant ship having to fight dude after dude is just ass if you dont have a ton of things to heal with. The combats take way too long to resolve, having to spend 8-12 turns every single fight? On top of that winning like 4 of the fights in a row to lose the 5th for a game over comon man

Reactions: bella7

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
could ask what's the use of fast netspeed when hosts give 1/100 of max dl speed.

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
I am new here
Do I need to play multiple times to get all scenes?
or do I need a walkthrough?
(for both part - 1 & 2)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am new here
Do I need to play multiple times to get all scenes?
or do I need a walkthrough?
(for both part - 1 & 2)
don't think it's needed to play multiple times (at least not ch 2).
wt not needed much (not that there is), ingame hints help.

Reactions: ASCAL0N

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This update was incredibly small, or am I missing something? Its just the scene with the Noble lady and ends there right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: leon02457

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Does this have separate routes for the various girls exclusive to each other, as in can only pick one or can you romance multiple or even all the girls one time and have a harem ending?

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Old saves not working... creating a new start save after update forces you through a ton of boring repetition and... you end nowhere near the last save you made in the previous game so, yah, you need to go through a lot of stuff you already did or finished again and again.
Introducing combat mechanics as minigames were done poorly, the same goes for armor and additions.

Frankly, after going through the boring motions for 15 mins. and losing my patience with the minigames, I decided it's best to just give up and delete this game for good.

Definitely not my cup of tea but good luck with your game.
same thing is happening to me . none of my old saves are working . somethig about store attribute missing . i hate having my saves treated like dirt ad have to go back thru skipping and remembering what i did months ago just to get thru the new content . dont even know if the new content is worth it either . well i loved the dev twists of life game but this one im not a fan of. imma fall back and wait for another game that wont ruin my saves .

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes