CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Uh, tried playing the game, but no matter what choice I made with the girl in the tub or with the Baronness, the scene went until the Baronness left the room and then I was kicked to the title screen.

Is there only one path to the actual game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Uh, tried playing the game, but no matter what choice I made with the girl in the tub or with the Baronness, the scene went until the Baronness left the room and then I was kicked to the title screen.

Is there only one path to the actual game?
no, mc should get to fuck baroness.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC stands the tide of the void alone .. sex scenes are worth the convoluted plot lines.
So how does that work? Do I have to install all 3 for the game to run?
Channel your inner witcher and go balls to the wall on these pent up babes!

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017

Today we made an announcement on ; we’re in the homestretch though we probably won’t have enough time to polish the game, even for Steam release. The game will first come out on Patreon, then Steam. I guess it goes without saying that if we do this, the game will end up on some free websites. We’re ok with that. Those who buy games and those who download them are two different groups of people. Not everyone out there has money for games. Those who want to buy the game, they’ll do so.
A big plus will be the mass testing of the game prior to Steam release, which in turn can help us release a much more refined version of the game on Steam.
We’re trying to finish the update as soon as possible. Expect a release date announcement very soon.
Thanks everyone and bye.

Сегодня сделали анонс в Ст

And this is the steam post

Hello everyone.

For many of you this is probably a highly anticipated news post, but I’d say my team’s anticipation was a bit higher because the game release is primarily a big celebration for the developer, not the player. However, it should be noted that if the product is not to the players’ liking, the celebration won’t last long. Either way, once the game is released, we can all let out a sigh of relief and relax for a moment. It brings me joy to realize that will happen during the New Year holidays.
The release date hasn’t been set in stone yet but most likely it’ll be the end of November. The closest approximate release date for us is 18.11.2021. It’s due to Steam rules, there’s no chance the game will come out sooner than that. Most likely, we’ll release it a little bit later.
VC 2 will be released as an Early Access game. We’ve said a lot of times that if we can’t implement in time everything we’ve planned, it’s best we release the game like this. Well, guess we’ll see how our community reacts to this decision.
We plan to release the full episode in the next big update. However, we may split that update in two parts.

Main changes in comparison with the first episode:

- In terms of visuals, the number of renders per one scene has increased. It boosts the visual representation of the game as well as dynamics of scenes. No one likes reading tons of text when the picture on the screen remains the same.
- Game interface has undergone big changes, both in terms of visuals and code.
- We hired an animator to our team; the number of animations and their quality has been significantly improved. A few test animations were also added to the first episode of the game.
- We’ve also hired one more writer who helped us better refine the main story line.
- The new combat system. It’s become deeper with some tactical element to it; but it still needs balancing, small new «features» and creatures to fight. Some mechanics were delayed, such as perks system and enhancements.

Why’d it took us so long to make this update…

This is our fault, though I’d say it’s mostly my fault, the one who writes this post. This happened because of many mistakes made during management and irrational allocation of resources and time of my team.
Before the release of the first episode, I didn’t really believe in success. We tried to advertise the game on another platform, and no one was really interested in it. Once we released it on Steam and people there liked it, the success kind of clouded my mind. I thought that with money we can finally do everything I’ve wanted. I thought it was time to expand, get better and so on.
I think that I just said the same story of roughly 99 % of teams out there who’re busy making games (and not just them). However, everything’s not as easy as it seems at first sight. Like I said before, a lot of time has been wasted in vain.
Of course, the game development process has also been affected by a well-known disease, but it wasn’t that critical. Overall, we lost one month because of it.
However, where there are cons, there are always pros. I’ve already described two pros earlier. We’ve found two new people for our team and so far, they’ve been a great help to us. The pain of getting bigger is a common phenomenon. And who knows, we might make the same mistake again in the future. That’s just how human mind works.
Either way, I humbly apologize for this delay personally and on behalf of our whole team.

Regarding the early access.

So far, we’ve been able to implement around 70-80 % of planned content. There’s one big event at the beginning of the game which we’ll keep working on after the release and trust me, there’s plenty work there; It has many small side events. The main story isn’t 100 % finished yet, but we’re getting there. We’d like to add as many mini events as possible, but we need to remember that we’re limited in time, besides I’d rather not turn the game into a series of small events.

That’s it for now, the game release will happen soon. Those who’re interested, give it a try. Even though I’d like to see money from sales, I suggest you wait for the final version of the game.

Reactions: Marvelous Chris

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Well i dont like ntr, so i have to ask if this game has ntr? I dont have nothing against ntr games i just avoid, if the game have ntr i will go my way, if not i will play it, (please no hate im just asking because some dev forget to put the tag) so if somebody can awser me i would love to know and thanks for your time ;)

Reactions: battali0n

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Well i dont like ntr, so i have to ask if this game has ntr? I dont have nothing against ntr games i just avoid, if the game have ntr i will go my way, if not i will play it, (please no hate im just asking because some dev forget to put the tag) so if somebody can awser me i would love to know and thanks for your time ;)
Depends on what you consider NTR. MC has an ex-girlfriend who's currently involved with another 'witcher' at the moment. They don't have any scenes together, and I'm guessing at some point you get her back from his clutches. Doesn't come close to qualifying as NTR for me, but some people might find that scenario too distressing, so I can't tell.

On the flipside, MC has already had his way with a couple of married women (with another practically waiting in the wings in Ep.1 till the story shifted away from her in Ep.2), and with a masseuse who's engaged. So that's a thumbs up in my book.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Depends on what you consider NTR. MC has an ex-girlfriend who's currently involved with another 'witcher' at the moment. They don't have any scenes together, and I'm guessing at some point you get her back from his clutches. Doesn't come close to qualifying as NTR for me, but some people might find that scenario too distressing, so I can't tell.

On the flipside, MC has already had his way with a couple of married women (with another practically waiting in the wings in Ep.1 till the story shifted away from her in Ep.2), and with a masseuse who's engaged. So that's a thumbs up in my book.
Netori i liked it, but Netorare inst my thing!

Reactions: battali0n

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
You should be fine, then. Ep.1 has more netori, so I'd recommend you play that first, obviously. Ep.2 has one netori scene so far, hopefully more to come in the future.
The thing is i read some comments saying that the mc Lis get raped or ntr him somehow, can you give me 100% sure? If so i will even become a patron since i love this type of medieval nvs

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
The thing is i read some comments saying that the mc Lis get raped or ntr him somehow, can you give me 100% sure? If so i will even become a patron since i love this type of medieval nvs
Oh that, she's the mother of a herbalist who has a crush on the MC. The girl is on the shy side, so she hasn't done anything physical with the MC yet. However, her mom is not that shy, and because the MC is a dirty dawg, he has sex with the mom in between hanging out with the daughter. In Ep.2, the mom gets kidnapped by bandits, and a big chunk of the episode is from her perspective. There's a younger bandit who's a nice guy type, and she can choose to tease him or not. Later, he protects her when another bandit tries to rape her. At the end, the bad Baron comes around, and while they don't really show what he does with her, it seems more like torture than rape. Wasn't NTR for me, I didn't consider Kagera a real LI anyway, more like a friend with benefits. Though I'm a little puzzled why they spent so long on her episode, she must be pretty important to the story that's planned. Anyway, if you don't like the sound of that, just play Ep.1, which is before any of this happens.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Oh that, she's the mother of a herbalist who has a crush on the MC. The girl is on the shy side, so she hasn't done anything physical with the MC yet. However, her mom is not that shy, and because the MC is a dirty dawg, he has sex with the mom in between hanging out with the daughter. In Ep.2, the mom gets kidnapped by bandits, and a big chunk of the episode is from her perspective. There's a younger bandit who's a nice guy type, and she can choose to tease him or not. Later, he protects her when another bandit tries to rape her. At the end, the bad Baron comes around, and while they don't really show what he does with her, it seems more like torture than rape. Wasn't NTR for me, I didn't consider Kagera a real LI anyway, more like a friend with benefits. Though I'm a little puzzled why they spent so long on her episode, she must be pretty important to the story that's planned. Anyway, if you don't like the sound of that, just play Ep.1, which is before any of this happens.
If you put like that i dont mind tbh

Reactions: SecretSal

SeRPuKHoViCH

Jul 29, 2021
How receive/begin scenes with thief-woman (in the end of episode 1)?
It's seems to be in the tavern but in this place i have absolutely nothing long time...
How many times need to visit the tavern?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes