cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why do the old saves not work, can it be fixed or do I have to start over
start over.

I like Chapter 1. Tried Chapter 2 but the combat is fucking frustrating. Hit rate is atrocious.
chase easy monsters in forest or river until can buy better armor and get sword upgrades and also best belt and some potions or just cheat few k gold and buy best armor, sword upgrades and belt and potions. mountains battle isn't for mc who doesn't have good armor.

Reactions: Rolo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. battlesystem before initial battle is stupid, needs to click right spot and ofc next spot is on other side of screen (poor those who play this on like 50 inch monitor), battle against that scumbag hunter and harpy took several attempts to get thru.

2. dunno if it's supposed to happen or not but after getting "invited" to baron's castle and either fucking or refusing to fuck his wife game just shows portrait and goes to main menu.

Reactions: akinom

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
*continues ranting*

done with this until dev makes sneaking and getting in to fight easier aka either gives us more time to click what's needed (not this 2 secs timers) or just uses normal hotspots on sneaking and fighting. 1 sneak is fine but do those 3+ in row just requires patience and i don't have that kind of patience to do that aka memorize all sneaking spots and still fail cause couldn't get mousecursor to right spot inside time limit.

players are supposed to sneak in ship but it has been made next to impossible.

Reactions: akinom

Fanox

Jan 19, 2018
the android version stuck in the first screen,
my phone is huawei nova 5t, anybody can help?
i've waited 10 min and it still stuck

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
chase easy monsters in forest or river until can buy better armor and get sword upgrades and also best belt and some potions or just cheat few k gold and buy best armor, sword upgrades and belt and potions. mountains battle isn't for mc who doesn't have good armor.
I just pick story mode now.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
if you start with void1 and do grinding on void2 to get gold and do that sneaking on ship to end (luck with that) and all req battles then several hrs.
Can you even sneak onto the ship. Tried for 30 or 40 min and gave up....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you even sneak onto the ship. Tried for 30 or 40 min and gave up....
in theory yes but in reality not (unless has A LOT patience (you had more than me) or uses mouse autoclicker to click on proper places to advance (still reqs A LOT patience to get clickspots recorded)).

like i said earlier unless dev changes system this game goes to trashcan.

RtheC

Nov 9, 2019
Does this have any controller support? Only played RPGMaker games before, so not sure about Ren'Py

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Oh WHERE...IS...THE...WALKTHROUGH on this game FFS!!??
I am doing the same goddamned thing day after damn DAY!
I have quests I am trying to complete but DAY AFTER DAY there is no way to complete them.
DO I have to go somewhere a certain DAY at a certain TIME, and if so what would THOSE BE>??
No this isn't frustrating at ALL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh WHERE...IS...THE...WALKTHROUGH on this game FFS!!??
I am doing the same goddamned thing day after damn DAY!
I have quests I am trying to complete but DAY AFTER DAY there is no way to complete them.
DO I have to go somewhere a certain DAY at a certain TIME, and if so what would THOSE BE>??
No this isn't frustrating at ALL
no wt or wt-mod. are you playing void 1 or 2?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
no wt or wt-mod. are you playing void 1 or 2?
I was playing one, apparently, I finished it and missed almost ALL of the stories and dialog;

SPOILERS:
(The old lady and her drunk daughter Daina, the Barons niece, the Vampire, I don't know WHAT is supposed to happen with the River Witch, how to get the innkeepers wife, I never DID get anywhere with Ilgas Mother OR with her at all for that matter, Nowhere with the masseuse in the bathhouse, got nowhere with Elena or our the complete story I was supposed to help out with, or the whole extortion storyline with the Rose, but most importantly I missed furthering the story with Fiona or Madam Fiona.)

Update, I am missing 6 SIDE quests, that still does not have a name and cannot complete another dozen or so.
LMFAO I have FOUR completed tasks.

Oh and part 2 isn't recognizing my saves from pt 1, so I physically transferred them over from save folder to save folder, and it still doesn't recognize it.
Not that it matters much, since I have to go back to Pt 1 again anyway to spend days grinding through trying to find the solutions for everything I just mentioned above.

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i got a question about first episode, i did finish the first 1 but i am missing some side quests , those quests will open at Episode 2 or all the quest must be open at episode 1 ?

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
I was playing one, apparently, I finished it and missed almost ALL of the stories and dialog;

SPOILERS:
(The old lady and her drunk daughter Daina, the Barons niece, the Vampire, I don't know WHAT is supposed to happen with the River Witch, how to get the innkeepers wife, I never DID get anywhere with Ilgas Mother OR with her at all for that matter, Nowhere with the masseuse in the bathhouse, got nowhere with Elena or our the complete story I was supposed to help out with, or the whole extortion storyline with the Rose, but most importantly I missed furthering the story with Fiona or Madam Fiona.)

Update, I am missing 6 SIDE quests, that still does not have a name and cannot complete another dozen or so.
LMFAO I have FOUR completed tasks.

Oh and part 2 isn't recognizing my saves from pt 1, so I physically transferred them over from save folder to save folder, and it still doesn't recognize it.
Not that it matters much, since I have to go back to Pt 1 again anyway to spend days grinding through trying to find the solutions for everything I just mentioned above.
For the saves to work, u need saves from the final version (not v0.932) and this thread is not yet updated to the final version of Episode 1. Besides, considering u have not yet accessed certain side quests, you would be better off using the customised start.
If you need a walkthrough, check out. It is not official.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes