7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
For the saves to work, u need saves from the final version (not v0.932) and this thread is not yet updated to the final version of Episode 1. Besides, considering u have not yet accessed certain side quests, you would be better off using the customised start.
If you need a walkthrough, check out. It is not official.
For the save transferring over I am or WAS using "1-6-LT1.save-LT1.save" but I am playing through the first chapter so I can continue the side quests and finish them, but it doesn't seem to matter, since it doesn't work, none of them do.

I just saw the link you sent for the unofficial walkthrough and THAT is what I could have used when I started this!

I would have been done it already, WITH all of the quests completed and already on or finished what has been released for chapter 2 by now...most importantly I would have been able to do so without SO...MUCH frustration at not knowing where I am supposed to go (picture the Pulp Fiction meme where John Travolta is looking down the hallway trying to find out which door he is supposed to go to for a reference)

That link saves a lot, please post it on 01 main in Extras for everyone who comes after us, to use, so they can be helped before they get to my state.

Thank you again for being so helpful.

P.S. WHERE in this story is Fiona a mage or sorcerer as shown in the opening image and how do I unlock THAT part??

Last edited:

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
For the save transferring over I am or WAS using "1-6-LT1.save-LT1.save" but I am playing through the first chapter so I can continue the side quests and finish them, but it doesn't seem to matter, since it doesn't work, none of them do.

I just saw the link you sent for the unofficial walkthrough and THAT is what I could have used when I started this!

I would have been done it already, WITH all of the quests completed and already on or finished what has been released for chapter 2 by now...most importantly I would have been able to do so without SO...MUCH frustration at not knowing where I am supposed to go (picture the Pulp Fiction meme where John Travolta is looking down the hallway trying to find out which door he is supposed to go to for a reference)

That link saves a lot, please post it on 01 main in Extras for everyone who comes after us, to use, so they can be helped before they get to my state.

Thank you again for being so helpful.

P.S. WHERE in this story is Fiona a mage or sorcerer as shown in the opening image and how do I unlock THAT part??
It is said in one of the posts on patreon that saves made with v1.0.45 of Void's Calling Episode 1 are compatible with Episode 2. Since Episode 1 is not yet updated in this thread, we can only use customised start in episode 2 even if we completed the first episode perfectly.
Also there is no story with Fiona as a mage yet:devilish:

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
It is said in one of the posts on patreon that saves made with v1.0.45 of Void's Calling Episode 1 are compatible with Episode 2. Since Episode 1 is not yet updated in this thread, we can only use customised start in episode 2 even if we completed the first episode perfectly.
Also there is no story with Fiona as a mage yet:devilish:
I can't find a walkthrough on steam for Chapter 2, and the cheat mod doesn't work in there either, any idea where I can find them, AND when the updated version will be dropped here?

Reactions: dwgdwh

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
saveeditor helps to get money.
I build computers and am running my 5th currently, so I know hardware if I was blindfolded...coding or software on the other hand I am at a loss with. If you could give me a couple of tips, I would be grateful.
We start off at lvl 10 and can only reach 15? WHY is there a cap anyway, especially one so LOW!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I build computers and am running my 5th currently, so I know hardware if I was blindfolded...coding or software on the other hand I am at a loss with. If you could give me a couple of tips, I would be grateful.
We start off at lvl 10 and can only reach 15? WHY is there a cap anyway, especially one so LOW!
that you need to ask from dev.

Obiwanker

Sep 30, 2017
That rape scene is disturbing. I think it should be avoidable. Even if storywise, if you cannot avoid it, there should be a skip choise for the scene. You have to go through the scene and in POV angle ? and you cannot skip it?? I mean we all have our sexual kinks but, i mean " rape " ?? cmon. Thats just too much.

Reactions: Odlanier

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That rape scene is disturbing. I think it should be avoidable. Even if storywise, if you cannot avoid it, there should be a skip choise for the scene. You have to go through the scene and in POV angle ? and you cannot skip it?? I mean we all have our sexual kinks but, i mean " rape " ?? cmon. Thats just too much.
what rape?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes