cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seriously we need a gallery mod and a walkthrough .

why i feel this thread looks like a tomb place ?!!
on void 1 ingame gives near enuf tips and ity isn't that big place to find out things and on void 2 ingame gives tips and is somewhat linear.

thread lookslike tomb cuz shitty fighting and sneaking (latter is play memory game) on v2.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Any tips for a brother who has just arrived in Krazengoph, especially on how to make money so I don't end up getting picked up by the guards on the streets.:whistle:
Oh, you're that Michael Boltan ass looking brotha aren't you? The one pumping every semi-decent looking lady in town, then going off into the forest and railing every damn monster with a vag you spot too, huh? Go on home, now. Don't need your kind round these parts. Leave them Krazengoph ladies alone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Regardie

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did the mc saves his gfs mom from those kidnappers.. When was the next update
not yet and don't think that happens anytime soon.

Oh, you're that Michael Boltan ass looking brotha aren't you? The one pumping every semi-decent looking lady in town, then going off into the forest and railing every damn monster with a vag you spot too, huh? Go on home, now. Don't need your kind round these parts. Leave them Krazengoph ladies alone.
mc fucks only some "monsters" cause it benefits him on quests and that shield whatever prevents him and other leaving the town.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
mc fucks only some "monsters" cause it benefits him on quests and that shield whatever prevents him and other leaving the town.
Person 1: "Knock knock".

Person 2: "I reject your premise, sir. Clearly there is no door as I see you right in front of me. Otherwise you wouldn't have to vocalize each knock."

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
As I couldn't find the full memories for Episode 1 in this thread and was missing some myself, I've replayed the whole game and managed to unlock them all, including the threesome:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is going on in the asame town with the same town folk, is it not?
So . .how much shagging in this town r us?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
both. i can play one ep for buildup etc to snatch my rewards (if any) in 2. it is not very new game and im not sure if wothy.
well been a while since played ep1 but 1 repeatable if got money and maybe few others.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
well been a while since played ep1 but 1 repeatable if got money and maybe few others.
hm. well lets asssume ep2 has more... how ez/fast it would be to go through content if text-skipping and cheating goodies?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has a day cap .. be weary you gotta get them all in 30 days.
Limitted actions during day times and speciffic times of day to find each babe.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hm. well lets asssume ep2 has more... how ez/fast it would be to go through content if text-skipping and cheating goodies?
ep1 can end somewhat quickly if goes to inn at wrong time, ep2 has 1 repeatable (again money), 2 onetimers and 1 dreamscene and some with not humans.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes