NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
no actual idea since i had plenty of sidequests to do when stumbled upon fellow warriors and ep1 ended. possibly that it isn't in ep1 at f95.
There is no indication on what quest is available in EP1 or not? Like a text to be continued or something like that?
I'm talking about this Indecent offer quest regarding the girl at the bathhouse.
Also. Is it possible to romance Ilga yet?
1.jpg
2.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is no indication on what quest is available in EP1 or not? Like a text to be continued or something like that?
I'm talking about this Indecent offer quest regarding the girl at the bathhouse.
Also. Is it possible to romance Ilga yet?
try offering money to bathhouse girl.

no any indicators (and ep2 revamped system).

remind me who is ilga. mc can romance/fuck some girls/women but mostly his interest are herbalist and her daughter.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Nevermind. I found this very detail guide on Steam. Basically you have to get handsy and do it in some specific order before you can make indecent offer.

edit: upon checking the guide. I think I fucked up the quest with ilga too. Ugh, I have to start over now :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

iamDio89

Feb 28, 2021
Screenshot_20220328-140210_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
I'm stuck on this loading screen after saying that i'm 18+ does someone know how to fix it? (This is compressed ep1)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How to import save from EP1? I played through EP1. Save after the last main quest when asked but I still got this message
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: elmariachi

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
what i said, ep1 here isn't final version, ep1 1.0 or something like that has been released to patrons but it hasn't been leaked.
So the only way to play EP2 now is to start a new game? Do you know why it hasn't been leaked yet? Usually, it only takes a couple of hours or week most for stuff to be leaked here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the only way to play EP2 now is to start a new game? Do you know why it hasn't been leaked yet? Usually, it only takes a couple of hours or week most for stuff to be leaked here.
yes and answering "couple" questions and then cheating "bit extra gold" to buy all what is available (esp. tons of health potions) and go killing monsters and advance on story ("some" parts require damn good memory although (no idea wtf dev was thinking)).

no idea why not leaked.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
yes and answering "couple" questions and then cheating "bit extra gold" to buy all what is available (esp. tons of health potions) and go killing monsters and advance on story ("some" parts require damn good memory although (no idea wtf dev was thinking)).

no idea why not leaked.
Thank you. Do you know if the Steam version is the latest and the same as patreon version or its different?
It cost only around 0.8$ here so I can get it np but I'm not sure if the saves from the patreon version here is compatible and if it can be import to EP2.

RtheC

Nov 9, 2019

no idea why not leaked.
Steam version is final and same as patreon. Should import fine. If you end up buying it, you could be the one to upload the final release for others to enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
So I just started EP2. Why the the fuck the dev think its a good ideas to have QTEs in a point and click visual novel. The QTE basically feels like your reading a book and someone keeps snatching at it and getting in the way so you can't enjoy it.
Also how the fuck do you drink potion during combat. I bought a bunch of potion but can't use it.

Reactions: Nocro32510

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I just started EP2. Why the the fuck the dev think its a good ideas to have QTEs in a point and click visual novel. The QTE basically feels like your reading a book and someone keeps snatching at it and getting in the way so you can't enjoy it.
Also how the fuck do you drink potion during combat. I bought a bunch of potion but can't use it.
potion: put it on "belt" inventory.

you'll find worse things.

Reactions: NukaCola

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you. Is there a way to cheat? The combat is too hard even on easy mode. I just want to enjoy the story god dammit.
once has everything and max lvl then battles will be easy besides some req bit tactic.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes