estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep.1 0.9.32 + Cheat mod
Size: 588 MB

Version: Ep.2 1.1044 + DLC
Size: 1.156 GB

Note, I haven't got the game import working from 1 to 2, if anybody can play and get me a save game toward the end of episode 1 that I can experiment with I would appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Episode 1: (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Episode 2:

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:

Tikus geng

Dec 29, 2019
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep.1 0.9.32 + Cheat mod
Size: 588 MB

Version: Ep.2 0.283
Size: 815 MB

Note, I haven't got the game import working from 1 to 2, if anybody can play and get me a save game toward the end of episode 1 that I can experiment with I would appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Episode 1: PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Episode 2: PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
O'm'G y're the best sir Estrada777
Thank you very much
Feel like open my b'day gift
Worth 2wait>

RtheC

Nov 9, 2019
maybbe, dev knows but hasn't told.
Wouldn't have anything to do with the dev, more someone who has actually started on the only version available here (older) and has perhaps purchased the final release and was able to continue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wouldn't have anything to do with the dev, more someone who has actually started on the only version available here (older) and has perhaps purchased the final release and was able to continue.
well yea except no such thing here.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017

The sanctions have finally reached us. I’ve received a message saying it’s impossible to pay us our share of money from the sales. Temporarily impossible, of course. I can’t say I’m devastated by this news. I’ve always said that I don’t give a damn about money, and I can say that again with all the confidence. I’m more worried about people I’ve given a job to. I’ll try to keep them employed of course. As for money from Patreon, well, they won’t be much of help. It’ll be enough to pay a few people, but that’s all. That is if we even get those money.

What are we going to do?

We’re going to keep working. I don’t exactly live rich, and I have some good funds to keep going. I’ll keep financing the project and monitoring things to see if there’s any point in doing this. I’ll do that for at least a few months.

Now to the development process. Well, it’s been going slow. The «warm welcome» of the second episode and the feeling of approaching mess that we’re seeing now has taken a toll on us. Though it’s silly to be afraid of something inevitable like being afraid of death; however, the constant feeling of anxiety doesn’t really help the creative process

About the work.

When it comes to the script, I feel like it’s around 2/3 done. The thing that currently worries me the most is the code. As always, though. We’ve added a lot of small events along with two big ones. A few alternative branches have also been added (Fuhrim, Sarah).

Overall, I like where we’re going with this update. We’ve got a bit of a problem with the investigation branch though. It’s hard to pull off and we’re not experts at writing such storylines. It sounds interesting as an idea but it’s hard to make that idea come true. You may ask then why did we even start working on it? To learn things, of course. You can’t learn stuff without doing something you’re bad at.

Now a little about achievements and other fan favourite stuff. It’s needed, it’s fun and we have absolutely no idea how to work with all that. What I’m saying is that it’s a problem for us to even come up with ideas. We’re not abandoning these things, we’ve just put them at the back burner, as always.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
is this game fully broken? I gave ilga the dress and went to festival, but there was no option to talk to her and now she is angry about something and ignoring mc. I tried to talk to her fo 10 days in a row without result

Bath girl event does not move too after scene where melinda needed a lot of money

red hair girl quest stopped where she read a book from the book store

how to know if this is the end of the events in episode one? There are some placeholders in side quests too and i clicked every possible location hundred times, this game is such a mess to be honest

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is this game fully broken? I gave ilga the dress and went to festival, but there was no option to talk to her and now she is angry about something and ignoring mc. I tried to talk to her fo 10 days in a row without result

Bath girl event does not move too after scene where melinda needed a lot of money

red hair girl quest stopped where she read a book from the book store

how to know if this is the end of the events in episode one? There are some placeholders in side quests too and i clicked every possible location hundred times, this game is such a mess to be honest
yup, ep1 ends once mc meets his fellow soldiers in inn. ep1 isn't completed yet (version here).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So basically there is a high chance the game will get abandoned because of the sanction against Russia :(
Is there current content worth playing? i don't want to invested too much in it just to see it get abandoned later.
some sex, plenty of monsterkilling to get money to buy things to be able to kill bigger monsters and lots of story and annoyances.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone give me a tip on how to corrupt the girl at the bathhouse? The indecent offer side quest. I have tried everything to no avail:(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone give me a tip on how to corrupt the girl at the bathhouse? The indecent offer side quest. I have tried everything to no avail:(
no actual idea since i had plenty of sidequests to do when stumbled upon fellow warriors and ep1 ended. possibly that it isn't in ep1 at f95.

Reactions: NukaCola
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes