Jul 22, 2019
Have you figured out yet that the sister is the Masked woman in village form Ep 1
So you're saying my choices with the masked girl in Ep. 1 are affecting my outcomes with the sister in Ep. 2? What should I choose to do with the masked girl to be able to go on in Ep. 2?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
So you're saying my choices with the masked girl in Ep. 1 are affecting my outcomes with the sister in Ep. 2? What should I choose to do with the masked girl to be able to go on in Ep. 2?
I don't really think so but it may. I think she still comes in.

massaone

Nov 6, 2020
Hey there and a happy new year fellas!
Sorry for that dumb question but how can I buy Ep 2 if I'm from Germany? Tried to buy it over steam but thats just not possible. Is their any other plattform?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey there and a happy new year fellas!
Sorry for that dumb question but how can I buy Ep 2 if I'm from Germany? Tried to buy it over steam but thats just not possible. Is their any other plattform?
ep2 isn't on steam yet since not finished.

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Any tips for a brother who has just arrived in Krazengoph, especially on how to make money so I don't end up getting picked up by the guards on the streets.:whistle:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any tips for a brother who has just arrived in Krazengoph, especially on how to make money so I don't end up getting picked up by the guards on the streets.:whistle:
hunting easy monsters and then selling their leftovers to alchemist or cheat by editing savefile.

Reactions: OhTheLove

Asian-Boy

Dec 9, 2021
im kinda stuck at the beginning when its only showing me this, could anyone help me please, im playing it on android.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes