cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And how do you do that? grind by killing monster?
kill easy monsters aka grind or do like any smart player does aka cheat, reaching max lvl comes by fighting bigger and badder monsters (those jurassic park rejects are tough).

Reactions: NukaCola

Dónaill

Jan 25, 2022
Can anyone explain to me if there is a first episode and where I can find it? The descriptions on patreon and here don't really help me to make sense of the order or where I should start for the whole story experience.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can anyone explain to me if there is a first episode and where I can find it? The descriptions on patreon and here don't really help me to make sense of the order or where I should start for the whole story experience.
EP1 is on the first post. Click on the spoiler Ep 1

Reactions: Dónaill

berny

Jun 8, 2017
So, quick question: I just started playing the game and I was was wondering: Are there any stats besides strength and agility that are important, especially some sort of morality system and affection score with the women? The game is pretty non-transparent in that regard.
Is it always best to be nice to everyone or can you also play a more rude and business-like guy or maybe it doesn't matter at all? Thanks! :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, quick question: I just started playing the game and I was was wondering: Are there any stats besides strength and agility that are important, especially some sort of morality system and affection score with the women? The game is pretty non-transparent in that regard.
Is it always best to be nice to everyone or can you also play a more rude and business-like guy or maybe it doesn't matter at all? Thanks! :D
affection yes, no morality, all stats which improve mc's fighting are important, to be rude or nice is mostly nice (since rudeness can lead mc to be in trouble).

Reactions: berny

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What cxx said above. Also for the girl affection, I recommended to use a walkthrough here or maybe a mod since sometime one wrong option can completely locked you out of the girl romance path.

Reactions: berny

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I get Episode 2 downloaded, every link is inactive, PREFERABLY Mega please!
wtf are you talking about? anonfiles and mixdrop work.

if you want other hosts then feel free to report op and say that links are down.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes