FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] Void's Calling [Episode 2, v0.903] [Novel] [OS@2.97GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.97GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 755MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
(Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I hae it on steam and no info there... I love that game, but no changelog on stema for this... Do we have some story forward?
nope, there is nothing new, unless it is buged (btw, did start fresh new game/save etc)...not sure what was the point of this update?
"bugfixes"? "new enemies to fight"? "New font added"?....seven month later, zero content, great job.

p.s.
didnt unpacked rpa to check into images, so i might be wrong, and there actually is a new content, hidden somewhere...though, doubt it.

Reactions: LoveBushes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone give a brief synopsis the overview doesn't tell me anything.
well mc is 1 of soldiers whose task is to kill all kind of monsters and now he has ended up on town which is tormented by very nasty monster and he has to find it and in the meantime he does other things (like fucks women and does various quests) in vc1 and same on vc2 except he needs to find certain woman and help on various things too and fight monsters to get gold for better equipments and skills to kill even bigger monsters (like godzilla's little brother).

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
The dev route for this game is so strange. The updates have been a little fragmented, so I can't recall perfectly, but as far as I know, this one mainly seems to have integrated the investigation at the baron's castle with the regular missions. I think there are a few scenes added in between old missions, but nothing really vital. Doesn't seem to be any progress on the rest of the missions that were there - the castle murder mystery, Kagera's kidnapping, etc all still end at the same place. No real progress I can see with any of the sidequest ladies either (other than some more conversations with Ilga).

I know they're treating it as an early access game, but while that method could work for more gameplay-driven games, it doesn't make for a good experience for a VN. Really need to have the story outline done beforehand and not have to revisit it and break the flow with every update. Not to mention, it doesn't read the saves from the last update, so had to do the custom start and go through the story again. Then again, considering there's no real story progress, if I'd loaded my previous saves, I'd probably have come straight to the game over screen. Shame, since the characters and scenes are great, but the way the game is being developed isn't ideal for active players, and I'd wager that you'd still have a wait a year or two at least to get a full episode that doesn't need further tinkering.

And whew, the RNG on the game is a bitch even on Easy mode. Had to edit the script to bump up my HP by 10x, and then put the fights on autocombat.

Last edited:

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
Anyone knows which side quest the dev updated, replayed the entire game until the barons castle which I recken is the main quest but too many side quest still pending.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
This game could have been a masterpiece if dev was little open to players convenience and added a VN route with quest log (free roam [select options] / mini games[skip button] sequence) and statistics.

I tried playing this game (chapter 2) thrice and it felt like playing a different game each time.
- First time - initial update was a fight with a Griffin at alter and a sex scene(highly censored).
- Second time it was three or four goblins suddenly attacking MC with a large panel open with several greyed out options for attack, defense or skip turn flashing.
- Third time it was a group of bandits attacking MC out of nowhere.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't play it in a while. Does mc save gfs mom from kidnappers
not since previous update and very unlikely that after this "update".

until dev fixes need to follow those damn footsteps which are only briefly shown i won't touch this since apparently mc is supposed ro succeed on that mission.

Reactions: Ozzfest

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Too bad it is so slow in getting updates, really interesting game, but it really should have a skip button for the minigames, etc...
and some cheats would be nice as well

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
until dev fixes need to follow those damn footsteps which are only briefly shown i won't touch this since apparently mc is supposed ro succeed on that mission.
That's actually the easy part of the mission. After that, you have to go into 3 separate fights one after the other, with your health bar not replenishing in between fights, and with RNG fucking you over every time you think you can get through one of them without taking a real beating. Game probably wanted you to level up your stats by grinding monsters before you did that mission, but I didn't want to go through that again, so I just cheated and bumped up my HP to get through.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes