cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Too bad it is so slow in getting updates, really interesting game, but it really should have a skip button for the minigames, etc...
and some cheats would be nice as well
you can edit everything with save editor but just don't go extreme or game breaks.

That's actually the easy part of the mission. After that, you have to go into 3 separate fights one after the other, with your health bar not replenishing in between fights, and with RNG fucking you over every time you think you can get through one of them without taking a real beating. Game probably wanted you to level up your stats by grinding monsters before you did that mission, but I didn't want to go through that again, so I just cheated and bumped up my HP to get through.
well i slashed and dashed enuf monsters on my play that stats were maxed before rescue mission.

any scene with nun yet?
what nun?

Reactions: BGRW2020

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
any scene with nun yet?
There's one, and it's an absolute blue-baller. Actually found it pretty funny. You ask if the church has any work, and it turns out they need semen for some of their skincare products. You can ask her to help with the 'extraction', and she says she can't, but she knows someone who can, and then brings a geriatric nun to you. Naturally, you decline the offer (no option for those who are into that kind of stuff).

Reactions: Chut12

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
How do I import my saves? I finished Ep1 well at least what I could I am still missing several quests and I could never get the Nymph scene to start. But It tells me I can used the 1-6 save to import and I even manually saved but when I start EP 2 it always says there is no EP 1 game data.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I import my saves? I finished Ep1 well at least what I could I am still missing several quests and I could never get the Nymph scene to start. But It tells me I can used the 1-6 save to import and I even manually saved but when I start EP 2 it always says there is no EP 1 game data.
if only there was search since that's been asked before.

anyways either you wait that ep2 gets completed someday and that both eps get leaked or give money to dev and get completed eps. complete ep1 exists but it hasn't been leaked and only dev might know when ep2 is finished.

so in other words start new game in ep2 and answer on few questions and play.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i unpacked it with unren and it seems there is another scene with the tavern waitress - could that be it?
i wonder why the first scene with her isnt in the gallery either...

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
i unpacked it with unren and it seems there is another scene with the tavern waitress - could that be it?
i wonder why the first scene with her isnt in the gallery either...
I think you get that scene if you ask her for info while investigating Fuhrim instead of asking the girls at the brothel. First scene might be from Ep.1, so it's not included.

• Hey there
Reactions: joypinse

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where to find the save folder if i may know?
.......................................................................................................................................................................................

that depends on your os but generally on whereeveryouextractedgame:\void's calling ep 2\game\saves

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep.1 0.9.32 + Cheat mod
Size: 588 MB

Version: Ep.2 0.283
Size: 823 MB

Note, I haven't got the game import working from 1 to 2, if anybody can play and get me a save game toward the end of episode 1 that I can experiment with I would appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Episode 1: PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Episode 2: PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my port for episode 2.

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made an android port LQ
EP 1 Low Quality

EP 2 Low Quality v0-903

Reactions: 7Spear

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
The animations in the Episode 2 are amazing, seeing Kilena's face was more seductive than her gorgeous boobs

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Is there a way to change the selection where you kill the Nymph, I didn't kill her in the first Episode but in the start of this episode I made the incorrect choice and killed her, is there a way to edit the save file?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes