7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
SO after finishing Chapter 1 I am about to play pt 2 and import my save from the previous game, where do I find that, or how do I apply it would be a better question?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
SO after finishing Chapter 1 I am about to play pt 2 and import my save from the previous game, where do I find that, or how do I apply it would be a better question?
can't until complete ep1 and ep2 come available (ep1 full exists but not shared).

Reactions: 7empest5teele

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
still apparently working but when next release is unknown.
I hope that years do not pass, sometimes playing "unfinished" games and then seeing that they have been abandoned or that too much time passes between updates leaves you with a strong sense of regret. Also regarding the long time between updates, they force some people to start again from the beginning.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope that years do not pass, sometimes playing "unfinished" games and then seeing that they have been abandoned or that too much time passes between updates leaves you with a strong sense of regret. Also regarding the long time between updates, they force some people to start again from the beginning.
yeah

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This worked to enable the "roll back feature" in the game.

1. Extract and drop UnRen-0.91.bat in the game folder
2. Run UnRen-0.91.bat, select #3 to unlock console, then hit ESC (exit)
3. Run game and hit shift o to open console and enter config.rollback_enabled = True

Rollback should work

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Can anyone give a brief synopsis the overview doesn't tell me anything.
It's basically a Witcher-like universe. You play a monster hunter for hire who sets up in a small town where there's been an unusual increase in the number of creatures attacking the townfolk on the outskirts. So you take a few odd jobs here and there hunting down creatures and interacting with the citizens. There's also a larger plot about investigating the source of the infestation by collaborating with former friends/rivals who are also hunters. There's some sandbox elements with hunting, but overall it's pretty streamlined. Definitely worth a playthrough, would be near the top of my list if updates weren't so rare.

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
I hae it on steam and no info there... I love that game, but no changelog on stema for this... Do we have some story forward?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes