cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would assume he's speaking of the Baron's investigation. The game update ends before the investigation is completed.
well cause this isn't full version yet (don't ask what's logic behind that 0.x version has castle thingies but 1.0 early access doesn't have).

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

nemoi

Nov 4, 2019
well cause this isn't full version yet (don't ask what's logic behind that 0.x version has castle thingies but 1.0 early access doesn't have).
In the game has a castle and sex with Sarah. (Steam version)

nemoi

Nov 4, 2019
gallery mod for this game ??
2) and memories are disabled temporarily. We do not want to delay the release because of this and do not have time to make it. More precisely, we can make it, but we won’t have time to test it.

Shack 24

Dec 19, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep.1 0.9.32 + Cheat mod
Size: 588 MB

Version: Ep.2 1.0
Size: 952 MB

Note, I haven't got the game import working from 1 to 2, if anybody can play and get me a save game toward the end of episode 1 that I can experiment with I would appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Episode 1: PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Episode 2:
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
if you're playing this on a smaller screen then you may not be able to see the start button

Sugandezenuts

May 16, 2020
Playing it on android but it doesn't work..the game is stuck on it's main screen not even appearing on full screen..and no i am not using an old or weak phone...it has SD888 which is more than enough to run it..can anyone help please ?

Sugandezenuts

May 16, 2020
Playing it on android but it doesn't work..the game is stuck on it's main screen not even appearing on full screen..and no i am not using an old or weak phone...it has SD888 which is more than enough to run it..can anyone help please ?

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Like we start out in the inn in EP1 but we're suddenly unexplained no longer sleeping there in EP2 days no longer seem to advance outside the story there's a LIMITED number of fights per day. It was doing excellent so why all the changes from EP1 to EP2

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Like we start out in the inn in EP1 but we're suddenly unexplained no longer sleeping there in EP2 days no longer seem to advance outside the story there's a LIMITED number of fights per day. It was doing excellent so why all the changes from EP1 to EP2
do i need ot install bogth to play

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
played this until got to a point where mc's next step is to rescue woman whom he helped to kidnap, if still needs to follow those steps shown once then game prolly ends on dev null.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes