JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Go for handjob twice. After that she gives you footjob.
give her more money and keep doing favors until next step unlocks.
Ok... So, it was a bit complicated.... I had to advance the inn girl's route.... Where, a white t shirt guy gets handsy with her. It seems like he spends lots of money on her. Later, saturday afternoon, in the festival if you look for the bathhouse girl, you will learn that the white t shirt guy is her fiance.
Only after that (from the next day), bathhouse girl footjob will be unlocked....
At the end of her route, she will refuse to do anything sexual anymore and we will learn that her fiance is borrowing money from her by lying about his family in order to spend money on the inn girl.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At the end of her route, she will refuse to do anything sexual anymore and we will learn that her fiance is borrowing money from her by lying about his family in order to spend money on the inn girl.
continues on ch2 that after she gets fired from bathhouse she still is in relationship with her fiancee.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Why is there 4 sidequests still not found? I am one click away from completing the chapter 1.
Also, people saying we had sex with redhead... Is that Sarah? In ch 1 there is no scene with her. Maybe they are talking about ch 2....hmm...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC is her savior, then, right? Where is his hefty reward?
well on ch2 after starting main quest (which eats health potions like there is no tomorrow on normal and apparently so does rescuing that woman whom mc helped to kidnap (based on dev's tip on steam) but again getting there is different thing) mc is locked to castle until end of update so no helping her.

Why is there 4 sidequests still not found? I am one click away from completing the chapter 1.
Also, people saying we had sex with redhead... Is that Sarah? In ch 1 there is no scene with her. Maybe they are talking about ch 2....hmm...
have you talked to alchemist and smith? otherwise no idea. yes it's sarah on ch2 quite near end (she's 1 of 3 whom mc fucks in castle).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, I finished chapter 1 but there are some side quests to do, it says that I need to "not forget about work" so I did main quests and it finished. Will chapter 2 finish thoses quests or did I do anything wrong in chapter 1?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, I finished chapter 1 but there are some side quests to do, it says that I need to "not forget about work" so I did main quests and it finished. Will chapter 2 finish thoses quests or did I do anything wrong in chapter 1?
nope, you can leave quests unfinished on ch1 w/o it effecting ch2.

Reactions: underoath27

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
So the one posted here is the SECOND chapter that's complete, and we can download the FIRST in a submenu under the download choices?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the one posted here is the SECOND chapter that's complete, and we can download the FIRST in a submenu under the download choices?
well complete and complete but yea 1st complete version is in op under steam spoiler, dunno if it reqs steam or not.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
I started playing episode 01 in English but the laguage hasn't changed. Main Menu + Choices are displaying in English but the text is not. How to fix this ?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so stilol no compelted version of season 1?? the one released on steam...there is no one able to upload it so i can go on with season 2?? i don't like unfinished business..thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so stilol no compelted version of season 1?? the one released on steam...there is no one able to upload it so i can go on with season 2?? i don't like unfinished business..thanks
steam ep1 is completed.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes