Nanonax

Jun 10, 2021
Bro, I want to ask if you import save episodes 1 to 2 so that the equipment (armor & weapons) is lost?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get yourself console access and max those stats. There is nothing else you need.
There needs to be a progression and a certain order to scenes so they trigger in succession.
There is no getting around that road map.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
stats maxed as hero can't gain lvls anymore, 2 dumb quests (kill goblins but after killing 2 only undeads come up and kill godzilla's distant cousin killed 1 before getting quest and after that only swampwoman monster and her cohorts) and not a surprise that still needs to click those fucking foot-stamps when sneaking in harbor.

no idea what dev wants to do since not enuf action or progress on getting better hero for rpg fans and that sneaking part destroys whatever there's left for rpg fans and not enuf lewd action for adult game (hero can visit on bordello or have sex with barmaid or have funtime with washer woman and after few times those get boring) so game isn't worth it on any genre.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished all but those stupid sneaking contents where has like 1 sec time to click target needed (got to 3rd base but after that gave up).

free tip to those who start end of update event is buy LOTS of health potions and bandages before starting it since those are needed (i had 5 health potions and bandages and barely survived).

besides sneaking battling is stupid too since feels like mc swings sword 100 times and only lands on maybe 10 of those hits so battles take too long even against goblins.

graphics, animations and story wise game is great but those stupid sneaking scenes and battling scenes drop points a lot.

some comments on steam about those sneaking scenes being stupid but apparently dev doesn't read those (it's his/her right to make game as wants but won't get much money as long as game has stupid things mentioned it won't bring as much money as could). dev gave tip to gets lots healing potions for a final battle against fuhrim but since to get there needs to be quick that tip is pointless.

Kemono

Aug 7, 2016
finished all but those stupid sneaking contents where has like 1 sec time to click target needed (got to 3rd base but after that gave up).
You can change qte-difficulty when start new game. 3-x time slower option make it very easy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can change qte-difficulty when start new game. 3-x time slower option make it very easy.
based on patreon post it doesn't make sneaking any easier. once is somewhat ok but more times is just dev fucking up players.

mc's friend just have to find new wife (since she apparently died) due don't wanna play this again for reasons i posted. i wait final (hopefully) update and that's it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Only if you need feel the need to fell the assailants. There are commands to rise the stats back up once the random thug lands one too many blows when your strategy is parry or deffend,
which could turn into a boring game of cat anbd mouse on the cluelest of foes, with speed,
making them susceptible to avoid getting hit and also land many small hits while you keep missing.

The nature of random QTEs, I guess.

Nanonax

Jun 10, 2021
anyone know how i went wrong and where can i find this quest, i dont own this quest till the end of the game, please help me if you know the hint of this quest and what is the name of the quest. in episode 1 thanks msssing.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there no walkthrough? I don't know what am I supposed to do.
quest list and hints ingame. on ch1 wander around town and meet younger and older women and have sex with them and also kill monsters and buy stuffs and kill harder monsters and fuck women and repeat until done all quests or meet fellow knights at the inn. ch2 is same except it has no end atm.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
quest list and hints ingame. on ch1 wander around town and meet younger and older women and have sex with them and also kill monsters and buy stuffs and kill harder monsters and fuck women and repeat until done all quests or meet fellow knights at the inn. ch2 is same except it has no end atm.
Ok... So, I am doing the bathhouse girl route.... I am at the point where she gives handjob, but she doesn't want to give footjob. What am I supposed to do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok... So, I am doing the bathhouse girl route.... I am at the point where she gives handjob, but she doesn't want to give footjob. What am I supposed to do?
give her more money and keep doing favors until next step unlocks.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes