MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
I'm just wondering how people end up with a fetish like this. Is it nature or nurture? And what years of abuse, torture and pain lead someone to... liking this? I think such questions are up there with and as mysterious as "Are we alone in the universe?", "Do we live in a simulation or reality?" and "Why did idubbz become a cuck?".
I too, wonder why people fap to feet.

E4gyVeggie

Feb 25, 2023
These preview pics reminded me one song:
"...My mom said that pony
will bite me once or more.
But what she didn't know,
that I was tottally into vore!..."
by Cuthswald

Look for "Dakimakura for Christmas" on youtube/google it
I CAN SEE ME NOW ON CHRISTMAS MORNING: JERKING OFF DOWNSTAIRS

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: vitamin433

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The game itself was quite interesting, and the animations were really good.
Setting aside the vore thing, the gameplay was decent.

It all went to shit, when I discovered it had futa content in it... Oh well, another one added on the ignore list, pity, at least, it was different than than the typical games we see around. But futa, even optional, is an instant add on the ignore list. For this game, it's not even optional, as it'll lock you out of the actual story line as well.
Multiple missing tags is pretty on-brand for any thread from BaasB or any of the other staff uploaders, they just post up what they're told to in the thread request as it's unfair to expect them to investigate 10 to 20 games a day so just report the thread's FP with 'missing tag - XYZ' and move on. I have to do it most days of the week. It's not their fault and it's not the game's fault, the system isn't perfect and it never will be. Report "Missing tag - futa/trans" and move on.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Voronica goes to Town [v0.2.1] [HeedlessHedon]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
I'm hesitant. I liked the prequel (mostly), but I really hate lifesims with stat management and all that stuff...
I'll probably try it out later, when I have some time.
there was a prequel !?!?
oh god no :eek:

Apr 2, 2021
I give this game the Ruben Rodriguez Jr Seal of Approval. I haven't beat my meat this raw in years. I even went out and bought some boneless chicken to eat each time I get a vore scene.

The grind sucks though and the dev thought it was a good idea to have the game detect if you edit the save file which is annoying as shit though.

Aug 10, 2019
is she a cat or a rabbit? or maybe a cabbit? I had an idea for a rabbit/Godzilla creature from another dimension that looks like a young girl when in ours, and she eats people. I'm not saying I get off to it but i like the idea of eating people, and having people afraid of you cuase you eat people. maybe turn it into an acturl game where you run around smashing up a city and eating people.

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Oh, so *this* is why I got all those google searches yesterday.

Now, to address some of the less fundamental concerns...

1) She's a rabbit!
2) In fact I do have a non furry, non vore game! It's called 'Too Lewd!' and you can find it on Itch.
3) I hear people about the mini games. The next update's in a couple of days and will add the option to turn them off.
4) I also hear about the grind. Gonna do something about that too, but maybe not as soon. Priorities, plus the solution needs more thought to not break everyone's existing save.
5) I haven't done anything to/about save files. Don't know what's up with that.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Oh, so *this* is why I got all those google searches yesterday.

Now, to address some of the less fundamental concerns...

1) She's a rabbit!
2) In fact I do have a non furry, non vore game! It's called 'Too Lewd!' and you can find it on Itch.
3) I hear people about the mini games. The next update's in a couple of days and will add the option to turn them off.
4) I also hear about the grind. Gonna do something about that too, but maybe not as soon. Priorities, plus the solution needs more thought to not break everyone's existing save.
5) I haven't done anything to/about save files. Don't know what's up with that.
We had a littl girl who was our best friend and our decisons would make her live much longer. Why we don't had those choise on how and what choise we had in first game till the very end. I mean In my playrun I had sperad my best friend life. Why we don't have to choose what we did and how we had choose to grow. I wouldn't mind have Voronica best friend hangi around and the one who gived us our help, that foxy or what was he name? on what we did wih her, if we chose to "Anal vore her or not", I choose to not vore her analy.

I hoped that ther were choose from previous game we did, make like question on what we did into prequel. Why there we need start withou ourtiny best friend? I liked and I liked the foxy one. I could be cool see the in this game as well.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes