Apr 2, 2021
Oh, so *this* is why I got all those google searches yesterday.

Now, to address some of the less fundamental concerns...

1) She's a rabbit!
2) In fact I do have a non furry, non vore game! It's called 'Too Lewd!' and you can find it on Itch.
3) I hear people about the mini games. The next update's in a couple of days and will add the option to turn them off.
4) I also hear about the grind. Gonna do something about that too, but maybe not as soon. Priorities, plus the solution needs more thought to not break everyone's existing save.
5) I haven't done anything to/about save files. Don't know what's up with that.
Thanks for clearing that up, must just be a ren'py things then. The minigame could use a toggle for sure, gets old quick and less grind is always enjoyable.

Also any plans for other transformation than feral/sensual? I thought each stat had one tied to it, like chonky rabbit for const etc. But I imagine that would inflate the workload for scenes by quite a lot.

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Thanks for clearing that up, must just be a ren'py things then. The minigame could use a toggle for sure, gets old quick and less grind is always enjoyable.

Also any plans for other transformation than feral/sensual? I thought each stat had one tied to it, like chonky rabbit for const etc. But I imagine that would inflate the workload for scenes by quite a lot.
Yeah, workload and file size would both go bananas! However, I am going to have some of the NPCs do their own transformation routes, so there will be more variety than currently seen.

It looks quite unusual :D
Fair to say that it is! XD

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
HeedlessHedon
Hi!
Will there be shrinking content from the MC part of POV? Meaning she shrinks and gets into different sort of trouble with other people!
Or perhaps do you intend to make a spinoff where a different MC would be played from the shrunk perspective?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
so, is this supposed to excite me or scare the shit out of me?

..cuz it's fucking scares me.. maybe it's like a train wreck, and you can't look away?

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
...any chance for some Non-fatal vore in the future?
I mean, there probably will be some within the story. But as for an exclusivly non-fatal work. I mean, never say never, but it's not my focus.

HeedlessHedon
Hi!
Will there be shrinking content from the MC part of POV? Meaning she shrinks and gets into different sort of trouble with other people!
Or perhaps do you intend to make a spinoff where a different MC would be played from the shrunk perspective?
It's a specifically pred focused game so that's not too likely. Again, nothing's ever off the table for the future, but I don't have any specific plans.

Reactions: KinkBaron

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
It's a specifically pred focused game so that's not too likely. Again, nothing's ever off the table for the future, but I don't have any specific plans.
Maybe a non-fatal vore alt scene? Like I'm pretty confident we can put safe money down on Officer Hart getting vored in the end, but maybe a keep her as a futa non-fatal vore sex buddy alternative? But I admit I'm a sucker for happier endings (even if its implied to not the previous game's canon ending).

That said, its a nice start. Theres obviously a shit ton of rough edges to be filed off (lets be honest, we all got tired of the button mashing minigame by the end of the demo) and theres practically no content outside of voring the tinies, but its a nice start. I just hope you guys get a writer on the team cause if you're just selling "mostly tinies being eaten... AGAIN", sorry dude but you already made that game and it hasn't exactly been kicked off the throne (unless someone wants to point me in the direction of a better vore game).

Reactions: Vfan12

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Do you also want a tutorial on how to get hard looking at dudes?
If you're not into it, you're not into it, quit being such a drama whore.
I already know how to get hard looking at a dude. It's quite simple actually. Just get a hot, naked woman next to him and get them to do it.

Oh! So it's wrong to express your disbelief and disdain for anything? Fine then I will keep that in mind for the next time, when I see you creeping around one of these threads. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
Oh! So it's wrong to express your disbelief and disdain for anything? Fine then I will keep that in mind for the next time, when I see you creeping around one of these threads. Thanks for the heads up.
Well, yeah. If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all. Focusing on the game threads you like is basic forum etiquette, there is no need to spread negativity.

Reactions: Skalli and Laser69
Aug 10, 2019
I was getting into it but the mini games kinda ruined it. like I'm interested in the story but not enough to beat on my space bar. I just want to make chose to eat or not to and chew! chew! chew!!! I still think it would make for a neat rampage style game.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
This thread is making me believe that e621 had something going on with Bikomation. There is no reason a person who doesn't enjoy this kind of content has to click on the game, go down, write a comment, and post it.
While I don't want it to happen, if this keeps up, these people are going to have to get warning and threats of a ban before they stop.

Jan 15, 2019
This should have more voice acting in it. I could see Voronica being voiced by Jessica Nigri. She plays Nixie in a D&D comedy series.

Just change her voice to sound more like Bugs Bunny and you have the right voice to match Voronica's personality.

I also want to point out that bunny girls, rat girls, and monkey girls don't count as furries. They are hairies, because their body is covered in hair, not fur. What is the difference? Follicles of actual fur are different from hair. Humans also count as hairies too. Humans are apes, apes are monkeys, monkeys are glires and glires are bunnies and rodents. The very first supraprimates or Euarchontoglires were closer to a rat or small bunny than a primate. Since that is our ancestor, it makes us rats or bunnies too. Hard to say which it is closer in resemblance of anatomical design.

this is terrifying
Ah another man of culture I see. Nothing like a redhead vampire/succubus who can be any woman you want. More like a Ditto/Succubus hybrid.

Last edited:
Reactions: rk807

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
This should have more voice acting in it. I could see Voronica being voiced by Jessica Nigri. She plays Nixie in a D&D comedy series.

Just change her voice to sound more like Bugs Bunny and you have the right voice to match Voronica's personality.

I also want to point out that bunny girls, rat girls, and monkey girls don't count as furries. They are hairies, because their body is covered in hair, not fur. What is the difference? Follicles of actual fur are different from hair. Humans also count as hairies too. Humans are apes, apes are monkeys, monkeys are glires and glires are bunnies and rodents. The very first supraprimates or Euarchontoglires were closer to a rat or small bunny than a primate. Since that is our ancestor, it makes us rats or bunnies too. Hard to say which it is closer in resemblance of anatomical design.

Ah another man of culture I see. Nothing like a redhead vampire/succubus who can be any woman you want. More like a Ditto/Succubus hybrid.
She does have a pretty good voice for it, yeah!

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Points have bben made and I'll step out of here. Apologies for my discouraging comment/s. I wish you guys all the best.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes