Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
So how many scenes are in total curently?
I know that every room has like 2-3 tinies, and there are special tinies in the bathroom (av) and kitchen(crushing, and the maid, but I never managed to catch her), but I feel like I missed something.

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
So how many scenes are in total curently?
I know that every room has like 2-3 tinies, and there are special tinies in the bathroom (av) and kitchen(crushing, and the maid, but I never managed to catch her), but I feel like I missed something.
4 tinies per room. Variants for Pirate (bathroom, av), swimmer (bathroom, bullying), cam-girl (kitchen, crush). The 'maid' is probably the waitress (blue hair, pink uniform?)? She doesn't have a variant.

If you win a fight with the cow girl in the kitchen you can force feed her...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This should have more voice acting in it. I could see Voronica being voiced by Jessica Nigri. She plays Nixie in a D&D comedy series.

Just change her voice to sound more like Bugs Bunny and you have the right voice to match Voronica's personality.
I only just heard about that channel not too long ago. Still confused because I think they advertised for a game with their cast. So is it a series or a bunch of live action ads for freemium games?

Either way, Their Teifling video(why it's the hottest race) got me back into pathfinder: Kingmaker for the moment lol

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
I can't see anything wrong with it .I personally would use something more terrifying than a cat though .After all it is a game of cat and mouse (humans) .There is a lot of potential in this game to create a challenge of staying alive .I have seen much worse in the movies

Jan 15, 2019
4 tinies per room. Variants for Pirate (bathroom, av), swimmer (bathroom, bullying), cam-girl (kitchen, crush). The 'maid' is probably the waitress (blue hair, pink uniform?)? She doesn't have a variant.

If you win a fight with the cow girl in the kitchen you can force feed her...
I did present your work by name to Deerstalker Pictures which Jessica works for as her role for Nixie. I did inform them you are open to the idea of Jessica doing Voronica's voice. Just want to give you that heads up. Don't know if Jessica herself knows or Deerstalker Pictures bothered to read or care about my message.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
View attachment 2784639

Overview:
The animated vore life-sim!
Eat, grow, transform!
Voronica is out of jail (for eating people) and looking for employment that makes use of her skills,
(eating people) and passions (eating people).
Over twenty existing scenes, every one of them extensively animated!
Help her to stay employed and out of jail by carefully weighing her options, developing her stats,
and, above all, keeping her well fed at all times!
With multiple transformations (caused by eating people) and wardrobe options,
this animated predatory life-sim will bring you hours of hilarity and voracious delight!​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-20
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Developer: HeedlessHedon - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2784638 View attachment 2784628 View attachment 2784629 View attachment 2784630 View attachment 2784631 View attachment 2784632 View attachment 2784633 View attachment 2784635 View attachment 2784636
is this your sequel? DLing it now!!!

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes