Unity Completed Vulvaldia Intersection ~Saving the World with Semen Collection~ [v1.03] [Acerola]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
So to the 1.00 bugs and no have nothing to do with the MTl here tranlste the text while you play.
1. The game runs too slowly in some text passages.
1.a You can work around it with right ctrl. (disadvantage some text is skipped)
2. Animations sometimes run too fast or too slow in combat.
3. The so-called charm system, which is supposed to prevent you from walking around naked at the beginning, is defective. Can walk around naked.
There are definitely more bugs in there^^ so wait and see .

i use this I don't know if it's the same ^^

Reactions: terdfergusonn

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wait wait wait...

Isn't this the big game they were mentioning that was in cooperation with ONEONE1?

Why yes, yes it is.

Didn't think it'd come out already. Not surprised it got a shitty MTL already. Gonna hunt the JP version, because even if I don't understand JP, it's not hurting my brain, unlike... whatever this is...

Anyway, why the hell is the developer tagged as "Barbados Cherry"? Wtf?

It's Acerola. With support from ONEONE1.

KORJ666

Dec 30, 2017
It is necessary to change the regional format of windows in japanese.
(windows settings -> time/language -> region -> japanese)
It's a pity. Since the last reinstallation of Windows, I stopped raping the system in this way.
Changing the region is not good for her.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Wait wait wait...

Isn't this the big game they were mentioning that was in cooperation with ONEONE1?

Why yes, yes it is.

Didn't think it'd come out already. Not surprised it got a shitty MTL already. Gonna hunt the JP version, because even if I don't understand JP, it's not hurting my brain, unlike... whatever this is...

Anyway, why the hell is the developer tagged as "Barbados Cherry"? Wtf?

It's Acerola. With support from ONEONE1.

Not even MTL, just has a plugin to run it through google translate, disconnect yourself from the internet and you'll see the translation stops.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Not even MTL, just has a plugin to run it through google translate, disconnect yourself from the internet and you'll see the translation stops.
Wat?

I can pull off that sort of shit myself if I really, desperately want too... I rarely do though. Because to really understand anything, I have to run individual lines through at least two translators and ideally try to break things apart into smaller pieces too and hope I get something close to right.

Not worth it tbh.

The bigger issue is that depending on what method was used, and how it was used, it can and will break parts of the game. Both Acerola and ONEONE1 are new to Unity on top of everything, so the game is already prone to breaking easily.

Sheesh...

Reactions: Ghizghuth
Jun 10, 2018
Why don't people upload to MEGA? Literally the fastest upload/download as well as most reliable to upload/download stuff.

Reactions: Nedie

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Even worse is the lurking thought in my mind that most people willing to translate these will look the other way, considering they've been "translated already". I know some games get a much deserved second shot, but the thought is rather torturous.
They won't, that is entirely a myth. If anything if a game gets MTL'd, it will make people aware of said game more than if it was in raw japanesse, and if the game is good they'll want it translated properly, thus making noise, and it will have more chances of getting translated.
I posted a list on a similar thread a while back with games that had horrible MTL yet still got translated in the end. I researched for half an hour and made a list of well over a dozen titles, and bet I could've found more. Too bad the comment got deleted due to thread clean-up. But I'll keep saying it, ''MTL hinders proper translations'' is a over-exagerration at best.

Reactions: hp_surfer

KORJ666

Dec 30, 2017
So to the 1.00 bugs and no have nothing to do with the MTl here tranlste the text while you play.
1. The game runs too slowly in some text passages.
1.a You can work around it with right ctrl. (disadvantage some text is skipped)
2. Animations sometimes run too fast or too slow in combat.
3. The so-called charm system, which is supposed to prevent you from walking around naked at the beginning, is defective. Can walk around naked.
There are definitely more bugs in there^^ so wait and see .

i use this I don't know if it's the same ^^
Downloaded to compare, but the archives are password protected. I can't find where the password is.

Ed: Found the password.

It doesn't start up the same way.

Last edited:

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
The game is too LoL.
The prologue is strange. She is stuck at the Guild door for ages if you don't press Ctrl. Tha same for going out. The screen is all black when she's talking with random dude A, after getting out of guild building.
You can get naked at the start and start fucking around town.
The translation is???? Half the time the lines are ....
The other half is going out of bounds and translating only the first 4~5 words.

Reactions: trial123
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote