Unity Completed Vulvaldia Intersection ~Saving the World with Semen Collection~ [v1.03] [Acerola]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Daknof

Jan 1, 2020
This is not a MTL problem but does this happen to anyone else? For some reason the sprites sometimes move extremely fast or slow during cutscenes and portraits always appear extremely slowly. Also, when it zooms in it gets really close. Does someone know why this could happen or if it is a bug?

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Whats frustrating about some of these mtl's, is that if the folks doing the mtl would spend an extra 30 minutes to an hour configuring and setting up their toolset they could get FAR better results.
Does it really take that long when you know what you are doing?

I would not know since I actually tried to set up XUnityAutoTranslator for this very game earlier today and had to face awful text overflow. When I tried to resize the humongous text I was faced with an explanation on the github I evidently do not understand. Also for some reason certain animations move at the speed of a snail crawling backwards (Ctrl sure speed things up though...).

Anyway, I can say with confidence that the game is broken beyond belief and sadly so. I'm afraid that it is primarily Oneoneone who does not belief in pre-release QA (and perhaps fixing thereafter) because I recall their games (especially Samurai Vandalism) being way messier than what acerola used to make. Unity may be at fault but I never blame the engine, only the developers who choose them.

Also, I must wonder still why my MTL with Textractor and Goggle Translate are always more understandable than MTL with Google Translate. More verbose Visual Novels aside, I played plenty of RPG Maker Games with it, Wolf RPGs (by acerola no less) included. Now I only need a patcher, to clipboard may even suffice, for Tyrano and Unity but alas I'm afraid they are even worse than Wolf RPGs where the strings are all over the threads.

yuedutianxia

Jul 25, 2020
there are some game breaking bug, like the cg room cannot get triggered even after new game+, people are also complaining on cien about the bug... some error can be caused by not setting your locale to japanese, so maybe check that first?
yes, I can't find a CG room, so every time I wanna check the even, I need to back to a different city or go into a different save.
also, I find a lot of places like a 'maze' but it does not been used. may use in another update?

Dec 2, 2019
yes, I can't find a CG room, so every time I wanna check the even, I need to back to a different city or go into a different save.
also, I find a lot of places like a 'maze' but it does not been used. may use in another update?
It's a bug, a patch was released hours ago that can only be redownloaded on dlsite if you bought the game (ver 1.01). Other than that, gonna have to wait for someone to upload the new patch.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
it's acerola, so there's a high chance we'll get a better translation from Kagura. IN A FAR FAR FUTURE...

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
IS also a oneone1 game, D: (That's sooo saaadd). This game is by far the hardeest mtl I've seen. I really can't see the diference between playing in japanese or in mtl and I can't undestand the Kanji. It would be really funny, to play if I can undestand it

May 6, 2017
Acerolla X OneOne1 game huh
Although its Mtl, meh.....w/e
Guess i just bookmark it for now and see that if its get translate properly, not gonna touch it
Especially for OneOne1 game since eventhough they make really REALLY great story and amazing ero scene, they subpar when making a game
just translating the game, especially for MTL definitely going to ruin it
I see people having so much trouble translating their game because of it so im not gonna touch this

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
GODDAMIT!!! Acerola is so good but... MTL came to haunt us again. Someday, a hero will fan or officially translate the game so we can enjoy it properly.

schlag

May 20, 2019
ignoer ... i forgot duing my speed playthorugh , i didnt agree to bring him as you need to talk to him twice

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Are you guys enjoying the MTL? because i hope you don't expect any more games good translated, thanks to all of you that enjoy this, you making the translators get sick of your dumbness , enjoy MTL for the rest of your life.

Every game you will see with Japanese tag, will be MTL and all of them will be "Poetry" like you like to say as a joke, you will have the joke always .

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I don't see much Acerola charm here though. Haven't played it though, so can't say much more.
I'm just seeing OneOne1 style artwork and a bunch of bugs, just like OneOne1's last game. :cautious:

Also ... blaming that on the engine is pretty much BS though. Since it's the first forays of the DEVs into the Unity engine, the most generous thing you could say it's the inexperience of the DEVs with the engine.
But honestly, it's lack of quality control & testing that's the main culprit.

It IS true though that releasing a busted V1.0 is an effective tactic to screw over pirates. Most sites release that version and don't update at all.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
I played the japanese 1.0 version and I finished the game with literally 0 bugs happening lol. Was quite surprised seeing the amount of people complain here, maybe the mtl somehow screws up the game?

Reactions: Zippix

watermellon69

Jul 26, 2017
Are you guys enjoying the MTL? because i hope you don't expect any more games good translated, thanks to all of you that enjoy this, you making the translators get sick of your dumbness , enjoy MTL for the rest of your life.

Every game you will see with Japanese tag, will be MTL and all of them will be "Poetry" like you like to say as a joke, you will have the joke always .
Your comment reads like MTL so I don't see what you're so mad about.

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
aaand got stuck where the magician girl is kidnapped and you have to reach a tower to save her. Was trying to find tower when got to a map that no matter which exit I choose, its game over... sigh

droglob

Aug 26, 2017

Yu no speaka da inglich so guda

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
MTL games should have their own subforum.

Guess at this point, at mostly every JRPG or JGame in general, it is safe to assume that 3/5th of the time if uploaded it is MTL.

The only few exceptions being of former MTL games that later got a proper translation on here(either by fans or the actual developer sometime in future.) Or of large/popular devs that go Steam or elsewise to actually release an ENG version to their games, but again that can tie in former point as I don't know of many that make an ENG variant at same time of the Jap one, if they make an ENG variant at all.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote