Unity Completed Vulvaldia Intersection ~Saving the World with Semen Collection~ [v1.03] [Acerola]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
My system is japanese, got the same bug as above.
Game doesn't work sadly, ho well kagura game will have it fixed by 2025

Reactions: zerg1234

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
SERIOUSLY. STOP USING REIPATCHER - WHOEVER YOU ARE, UPLOADER-SAN / MR. TRANSLATOR!!
Please, just don't, anymore...

This really looks $hit.
the region is worth it, but using "ntleas" helps
This. (whatever he means... xD; but yeah, ntleas)
Also, it's regional FORMAT that you need to change to Japanese, in this game's case. Got it, everybody?
It's a pity. Since the last reinstallation of Windows, I stopped raping the system in this way.
Changing the region is not good for her.
I think you are talking about "Locale". Region shouldn't fuck up anything. (well neither should Locale, theoretically, but still... that's why LE and NTLEAS were created, basically).
Anyway, why the hell is the developer tagged as "Barbados Cherry"? Wtf?
I can only assume, but I think SOMEHOW the stupid MTL must have gotten to that as well...
Not worth it tbh.
The bigger issue is that depending on what method was used, and how it was used, it can and will break parts of the game. Both Acerola and ONEONE1 are new to Unity on top of everything, so the game is already prone to breaking easily.

Sheesh...
Absofuckinglutely agree. Also, I can see from the files and directory structure of the DL they (probs first) wanted to use BepInEx, but gave up on that, and decided to go with ReiPatcher. Which should be...well, discouraged.
The translation is???? Half the time the lines are ....
The other half is going out of bounds and translating only the first 4~5 words.
Welcome to MTL-heaven.
My system is japanese, got the same bug as above.
No it's not. It should work if it is. Change regional FORMAT to Japanese too, perhaps. Or start it in JP locale, or using NTLEAS and emulated JP locale (which emulates the JP format as well). Just saying.

Though yeah, the whole thing looks... Baaaad.

Reactions: Mister Wake

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Game hasn't even been out for a day yet. If you wanna do an MTL, fine. But you'll certainly need to wait a few more weeks to see bugfix updates come out (especially to come anywhere near a [Final]).

Also ... lols for actually mistakingly MTL'ing the author (Acerola).

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
i didnt expected much from oneoneone but acerola had made some amazing games, not this one tho.
Looks like shit they made as side project to kill some time between proper games.

Kurio_Sens3i

Jan 5, 2017
damn the samurai from oneone1 isnt translated yet. and then they do a collab with Acerola. goddamnit.
i really with i could read them raw. :(

Nikolni

Sep 28, 2018
is there no recollection mode? I beat the game and I can't seem to find anything that lets me view animations or CGs

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
is there no recollection mode? I beat the game and I can't seem to find anything that lets me view animations or CGs
Acerola said on Ci-En that the recollection mode is bugged right now and will be fixed as soon as possible. That is one bug that is known for sure to not be caused by the shoddy translation. Dunno if there's anything else, I didn't have enough patience to really use translators on the ci-en post to get all possible details.

Normally, Acerola is pretty good about releasing patches for free when it comes to their games. However, I have no idea if they can do that for a game based in Unity. Guess we'll see.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Normally, Acerola is pretty good about releasing patches for free when it comes to their games. However, I have no idea if they can do that for a game based in Unity. Guess we'll see.
Unity is a completely different animal than RPGM MV, unfortunately...

Dec 2, 2019
Bugfix patch 1.01 is out already, minutes ago, has to be redownloaded through dlsite. Unity completely rekt acerola tbh, there next game however is back to Wolf. But the new Protags are too fat for my eyes, i prefer the slim/thiccness just right of protags like collete or claire.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
Bugfix patch 1.01 is out already, minutes ago, has to be redownloaded through dlsite.
That sucks. Doubt it was intentional but it's a pretty effective measure to keep piracy to a minimum. Unplayable at release but it always takes forever for the people on the usual sites to upload updates, if they ever do. And generally when you do find an upload it's on some cancer site where downloads take an entire day and give your computer super aids or something. Annoying but maybe actually a good strategy for them?

Dec 2, 2019
That sucks. Doubt it was intentional but it's a pretty effective measure to keep piracy to a minimum. Unplayable at release but it always takes forever for the people on the usual sites to upload updates, if they ever do. And generally when you do find an upload it's on some cancer site where downloads take an entire day and give your computer super aids or something. Annoying but maybe actually a good strategy for them?
i don't think so, usually acerola will always distribute patches through their blog or ci-en, the gg translated something like "due to nature of work or sth sth, can't distribute via ci-en". Probably unity problems, this is their first unity title afterall. Expect more patches to come though, they have more bugs than just simply missing gallery, like misplaced sprites during Hscenes or random crashes here and there.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote