Mod Ren'Py Waifu Academy - Lain's Walkthrough & Improvements Mod [v0.9.4a] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The free roam is kind of cool, I wish there was a hint to find the scenes.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Waifu Academy 0.9.8a with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough and improvements mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Moving to the main thread in future...

Last edited:

swordhut

Mar 1, 2021
Welp this error occured once I installed your mod when trying to use the Gallery. Scene replayer seemed to work ok.

May 24, 2021
Hi all, my Unofficial compressed Android port of Waifu Academy 0.9.0a with Maim Lain walkthrough and improvements mod
HD renders not included as compressing kinda reverses the HD -ness.
Usual gestures etc
Grant storage permissions on first run

Hi try your this and start the game wait for 15-20min to load but it never loaded please help

Reactions: tuar

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hi all, my Unofficial compressed Android port of Waifu Academy 0.9.0a with Maim Lain walkthrough and improvements mod
Usual gestures etc

this is the most compressed version of Waifu Academy that you can find out there. it doesn't matter to me if it's not HD or something. besides, i'm playing on my phone and you definitely do not need that fancy quality images for playing on phone. it's the file sizes that matter not the quality of images. so thank you for this, wonderful work.

Reactions: Wills747

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Usual gestures etc

How much room is required to play this?

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
Is this a bug with the mod or with the game itself? The MC finally gets into the locker room to take the mini-camera and the only options are "Retrieve the camera" and "Look in the lockers". I can either one multiple times, but I never get an option to leave.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes