Mod Ren'Py Waifu Academy - Lain's Walkthrough & Improvements Mod [v0.9.4a] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Maim Lain
The only concern I have is that the Karma messages are gone...That seems to be important ...or at least it will be at some point and I am trying to select karma options for whenever it starts to be important.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi try your this and start the game wait for 15-20min to load but it never loaded please help
I tried to play this mod but it gets stuck In loading screen pls help
the same with samsung s8
Same here, on a Lenovo Tab P11
Try This:
I reverted to RenPy 7.3.5 for this but have since fixed the 7.4.5 port issue.

DDS0522

Oct 24, 2017
Is this a bug with the mod or with the game itself? The MC finally gets into the locker room to take the mini-camera and the only options are "Retrieve the camera" and "Look in the lockers". I can either one multiple times, but I never get an option to leave.
I have the same issue, have you find a way to pass that ?

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
I have the same issue, have you find a way to pass that ?
You have to do the "Look in the Lockers" option like 3 or 4 times and a new option to leave should appear. You might ned to get the camera footage more than once too, I'm not sure.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
What exactly does the free roam do? Does it actually add extra content (as in new scenes)? If yes, what does it add (at least what characters)?

By the sounds of it more will be added to free roam in 0.9 part 2, so let's hope the dev won't take as long as he did for part 1.

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
The scene replays work just fine, but on the 5th, 6th, and 7th gallery pages there are images that won't do anything when I click on them. Have I installed the mod wrong, or do I need to unlock those?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes