UncouthRouth

Apr 9, 2023
As a large, rotund, spectacled Otaku-like dude physique-wise, with all the lack of social skills, especially in terms of female interaction, of Shinji, I can't help but feel this game is tailor-made to make fun of me:ROFLMAO: God I hope those two get a life

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Might have to consider adding that preg tag with the 'preg check?!' options.
Fucks with Catherine's 'reveal' in the bathhouse, though.

Also, not sure if it's the mod but why does the option to tell Motoko the drink is alcoholic gives the same penalty to karma as lying to her to get her drunk.

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
As a large, rotund, spectacled Otaku-like dude physique-wise, with all the lack of social skills, especially in terms of female interaction, of Shinji, I can't help but feel this game is tailor-made to make fun of me:ROFLMAO: God I hope those two get a life
As long as you're not a 'sand roach' like Tochiro you'll be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: UncouthRouth

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Waifu Academy v0.10.0 with IONJigZz's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Hbsmith

Jul 24, 2017
Do you have a mod installed?
If so, do you have the 0.10 version?
Also, can you tell me at what scene that happened?
I had the mod installed; redownloaded and tried without the mod still caught the same exception.
No scenes, it's crashing during initial start-up.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I started this "VN" back in early 2019, now i need to start anew because of new implementation of karma (don't recall it ever being used anyways) and new navigational map system (becoming like sandbox?)!? one of the reason i started to play this was because it was NOT sandbox.
so, for me, a restart, nah, not going to happen (too much time spent into the story to start anew).

Last edited:

Zhivaygo

Oct 23, 2023
I want to play this game but its always force close in joiplay , even with the renpy plugin .can someone help me with this problem ?

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes