NoobBeast

Sep 30, 2018
So its possible to pick other girl than Kanu cuz its saying karma check failed and i wonder if its possible to have this as success? xD

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Would anything break if I start playing this game using an old mod for this new update? Or should I wait? Seems like the modders are having IRL issues to update the mod from what I'm understanding here.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Oh hey, you've back again. I being miss you so much ~
Aww, really? I missed here too, wasn't expecting to leave any kind of an impression though, thanks :giggle:...

There must have been an event at some point in a previous update that led to unlocking that specific Yoko event mate, OR it was incorporated to the main storyline i remember having a favor with those two guys on the train. Even if it was an illusion of choice and it was indeed incorporated into the main storyline, it was there, and now its not. Besides, previous saves are not working, which as far as i know, is an effect of changing variables in the script.
As far as I remember, the first time you meet those two is when you're trying to teach a lesson to... what's her face?... Minami!... the reporter girl, but that event ended with you getting stabbed and her getting a pet play fetish, it was the only path then, don't know now, I'll have to play again from the beginning to see what changed.

Anyways, they're shown a second time on a news report, on live TV, raping the support dancers for the idol girl (complete blank on that one), and then you get to meet them a third time when traveling alone on train, this may be the favor you recall, as MC's excuse to buy time was to present them a hot girl in exchange of him not getting a beating, and put a call for best girl Maki, which ended in them being beaten in a second,

I have no recollection whatsoever as to how you ended on good terms with those two because they do know your face, but somehow they forgot about the fights, and they are the same guys because the phone you called to was the same one you used on that first encounter with them.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Samga and AshLoo

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
And that's how these devs end up scamming people with "oh update coming soon..." look at how many games are not completed.
It can only possibly be a scam if you're giving them money. And even then, you get what you pay for when you pay a developer who expressly tells you that it's a side project they're not putting focus on right now. Don't like it? Stop paying them. Otherwise stop complaining about free content, it's entirely cringe.

Also the reason games aren't "completed" is because with how things are set up, developers are incentivized to keep updating the same project forever, it's actually an economical risk to end a project and start a new one. Given that, and the universal law that states that nothing lasts forever, means that sooner or later something is going to change in that developers life where they can't continue the project and so rather than giving it a proper ending it just gets abandoned. THAT is why so many projects are never finished, it's not out of some evil developer scheme to spite you or whatever weird notion it is you have.

Reactions: Aguzy

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Third art "class" says the statue broke, but that didn't happen in my playthrough, and I've read that's not the only scene where it says something happened when it didn't after that, does the dev know about this and plans to fix it? Leaving it like this could make characters act differently around you than they should.

Does anyone know if a second scene/set of dialogue even exists in the code for those cases?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I will take a look at Lord Ashram's mod. but before that, does it require a new game or old saves work?
For me it currently will not work with previous modded saves. I went back to previous unmodded saves and it worked fine. I would say use the last Lord Ashram mod from 4/22 and update to the latest content. I haven't heard of anything other than a few updated images for the Elizabeth character the would require going back to the start...

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I just got to the scene where Shinji gives Motoko a poem, and the MC just gropes Motoko and says something about the DC meetings like something ever happened between them there, and she proceeds to do something sexual, like they did it before, what the fuck is that about.

Edit: It was just Shinji's nightmare, I was ready to drop this game, as it was not the way my good karma MC would ever act.

• Haha
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
new scene with kayane?? I only know the seesaw handjob? and bathroom almost sex... anything new?? yep im sleeping almost 2 years now.. thanks

Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
Got this when trying to load my old save for the new update
It was a very hard crash.
Code:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
    run(restart)
  File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 278, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
  File "renpy/game.py", line 344, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4037, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1059, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1249, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1249, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 768, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Location'

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes