ZephyrCloack

Mar 1, 2022
I can't really relate to the amount of vitriol on this thread. All I can say is I really like this game, but have taken it as they release, without trying to force the saves with the mod to work. So I started with my last unmodded save from (I think) Oct 21, and then just played the game. I started several hours ago and am still playing. No content? What game is being played? I even fast track through some sections but I see a lot, and am enjoying it.

Please don't respond with headslaps OMG people are getting ripped off etc. I'm just another pirate, and could care less about patron privilege, and deserve my own opinion as well. To quote the immortal Stan Lee "Nuff Said"!
Same, considering all the things happening world wide, yet this seems to be the norm in any above average popular title.

I opted to play from start instead of the save i have from the previous version and from the looks of it there are new sound effects to existing scenes (some require to be better synchronized with the visual scenes) as well as a new scene as far i have played, i am still to reach the latest update main content and i am in no rush to speed through it, it defeats the purpose of trying out the title.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Man I really liked Asuka but I feel like an ass by accepting her and still having sex with other chicks.
BTW. Could you guys recommend me another game with characters like Asuka? Something like a tsundere type or a mean chick in english.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
15 pages of thread later I didn't find the info I was looking for about the new update.
  1. Are many more models reworked like Elizabeth's last update?
  2. Are the reworks as radical and as ugly as Elizabeth's last update? Can someone post some pics of them to judge?
  3. Is there really only 1 (0.5 said some) lewd scene in the update?
  4. What about the beach event?
  5. What about the honey bee event? Is it really that big of an event with lots of paths and outcomes? As it was advertised it would be in the previous update's release, when it was said to be 60% done already.
  6. What about the inter-school games?
  7. Is there any plot progression or lewd scene with Kayane as it was also advertised?
  8. Is there any plot progression or lewd scene with Motoko as it was also advertised?
  9. Is there any plot progression regarding the school?
  10. Is there any plot progression regarding the Zaibatsu?
  11. Is there really no plot progression at all like some have said?
I thought I was just skipping updates waiting for a decent amount of content to pile up. But maybe I'm skipping simply to forget the game based on the answers to those questions.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
just for the record i still haven't downloaded this version the script code i provided is from an early version of the game kinda behind on the game so i have no clue what the new script files look like point is to people saying that stuff didn't happen before this update is just outright lying. as the code/script i posted is indeed old, you can;'t remove something that was never there, I've been with this game for years now train scene has also ended in a game over if you didn't pick the right option, you where able to see her get raped but it ended in a game over also has.

Last edited:

Nurc Groupe

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2023
Hello,

One of the first games of its kind that I tried, I really enjoyed it. I was so frustrated that I had to wait for the next update xD

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes