noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
There are no routes implemented in this game, yet. Choose whatever you want at that point. If I remember correctly that choice has one that brings you right back to the choices and two that both allow you to fuck her right there. Either way the game does not remember any of the choices.

thank god it doesnt remember them

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, but his moderators on his Discord made sure that any evidence that was posted there was quickly deleted, so any new Patrons won't know about it.
you know that by censoring people, they're indirectly admitting that the users(who are mad at irphaeus) are actually right?...hell do THEY know that?XD

Reactions: rawr52
Oct 15, 2017
I mean what do they care? As long as there are people willing to pay him for not delivering on time and with severly reduced content and are still happily gobbling up his pathetic excuses and lies they couldn't care less what we think of them.

The sad part is that the very people that pay him despite his lack of commitment to the game are the ones that are causing this, because why work hard on your game if you can just spit out a hastily cobbled together little snippet of an update every 8 to 9 months and still get paid plenty anyway.

Last edited:

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
I could of sworn this was a good game?
Got errors so started anew

But keep running into options that dont do anything n send me right back to choose the same options (check bathroom, check infirmary, goto class) until one of them moves the story on
Idk if I jst forgot about them early on but the options that end the game
And ofc options that dont change a thing (refusing to swim but still makes you anyways)
Why even bother making those options at all, what happened?

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Thats becuase they never were actually in the game those "routes" have always been locked, Karma/route aren;'t actually tracked never have been and probably never will be the only choice as a player you ever had was slight deluge changes in sex scenes

the routes choices have also been "The one and only choice", "gameover" "WIP".. check the code Lol whenwever the game says +/- karma you'll relaise the code only has dialogue that says that but it isn't even tracked and no varaible to go with it either.

for example the train scene

Code:
label karmawip:
        scene train_d12minami27b
        menu:
            "Sucker punch the thug and get out!" if True:
                jump punchdeath
            "Bargain with the thug, it would be better to have him as an ally." if True:
                jump bargainplus

label bargainplus:
        scene black

"!!!Karma System(WIP)!!! This route will be available in later version of the game."
        jump karmawip

"Punchdeath" leads to game over "bargainplus" is just a loop back to the menu which means its a dead end no matter what you pick so you have to go back to the last option you picked presiouly where only one options allow you to continue

Code:
menu:
            "This has gone too far, Minami belongs to me!" if True:
                jump minasave
            "She deserves it, and it's too risky for me to jump in, because of the knife... (game over scene)" if True:
                jump minarape
which is "This has gone too far," otherwise the other choice just lead to the deadend loop

Every single one of the karma choice are like that

Code:
menu:
            "Pretend it’s a misunderstanding. (Speech: 20) (game over scene)" if True:
                jump faild19
            "Play along, and try to trick the thug. (Illusion: 30)" if True:
                jump playd19
            "Tell him you will honor the deal. (low karma route)" if True:
                jump deal19
agian first option leads to a gameover 3rd option leads to a loop back agian so you can only pick the second option to continue

There is no choice in this game only the illusion of choice. you either pick the right choice or get stuck or gameover.

There is only one choice in the entire game that is tracked/remember (that i can think of) and its what you do with the potion vial and thats just if you used it or not basically that choice just decided whos content you get either the teachers or yokos.
Not quite true, you were able to continue some of the dark routes, Most of them are illusions yeah, but there were a couple that continued into the main path like nothing happened. Pretty damn sure i was able to continue on and save after the Yoko incident without ever seeing the vanilla path.

Also, you had to be able to recruit the chikans on the train after Minami got caught, to unlock the Yoko stuff, so, the Minami dark path HAD to continue in one of the earlier updates, which this time indeed leads only to a black end and try again.
In this update it literally says at that part "requirements not met, choice LOCKED" but you can not meet the reqs anymore OR i completely missed them somehow in a very linear vn.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiHawkins

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Alright now I've played it I see what people mean about all the WIP and unfinished little choices, generally the spicier ones... also with the update pace I presume they'll never get done.

That said I liked Kayane and Rikuna so was worth playing to check them out, shame there's no actual sex with the former and the best scene with the latter was one it rewinds as it's just to show a path that doesn't exist. Asuka was alright too.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
you know that by censoring people, they're indirectly admitting that the users(who are mad at irphaeus) are actually right?...hell do THEY know that?XD
They can silence the truth but they can never erase it, it's a fact the guy lied about the car accident and got exposed for it, no amount of censoring will wash it away

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes