Oct 15, 2017
Wow. I went from a pleasantly surprised "holy shit, the update dropped before April '23 like I predicted, color me impressed" when logging into F95 and seeing the update notification, to reading the comments and going "of course he cut almost all the content he said would be in the update -.- , so business as usual".

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
okay seriously why are people keep calling this a guy scammer he said years ago this game wasn't going to be his main focus this was just a side project he's not going to update it often he literally said that and yet you still have people bitching about how long is taking the update and the updates being small well yeah because that's what he said was going to happen
Because you didn't know what he just promised and took much longer than Choo-choo Charles.

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
I reached the point where you have to decide what your future with Asuka will be. What's the best option?
Can I be with Asuka and still get with other girls??

Aug 16, 2022
just curious what is his main focus. if you mean that new project has been mentioned while ago and i don't recall any news on that one. prob one of the main reason people bitch is that there trend on the rise certain dev get lazy and win the rewards.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Does the choices matters with Inori? Cause I plan to sell her to my buddy Faris and I don't want wrong choices to ruin my first playthrough. Or even worse, a forced choice to swap the roofied drink like the one which led to the Yura scene.

Also in the remade scenes at the end, does the dev insinuate a possible meeting with Yoko and the fellows of my dears brotherhood of train gangbang?

Signed,
a NTR lover
Goddamn ntr fans really are desperate. You really gonna waste your time with this?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I always find it weird when adults cry about "promises". Sounds so childish. "But you promised, Daddy!"

This game was fun, but the dev is losing his steam. No surprise, it's happened to a huge percentage of games here (although most of them suck).

I enjoyed the update. But then again, I haven't been checking this thread every day for months and months. Unless a developer has a track record of actually finishing games (Caribdis, PhillyGames, DPC, etc.), my default stance is they'll most likely fail to complete their game. It requires a lot of discipline and drive to keep churning out updates.

For those saying this episode isn't worth it. Worth what? The wait? No it's not. Worth the subscription the patrons are paying? No it's not. Worth the free download? Sure it is. And it's worth the hour or two the episode takes to complete.

Just don't be checking daily for another episode this year. It's not worth it.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I can't really relate to the amount of vitriol on this thread. All I can say is I really like this game, but have taken it as they release, without trying to force the saves with the mod to work. So I started with my last unmodded save from (I think) Oct 21, and then just played the game. I started several hours ago and am still playing. No content? What game is being played? I even fast track through some sections but I see a lot, and am enjoying it.

Please don't respond with headslaps OMG people are getting ripped off etc. I'm just another pirate, and could care less about patron privilege, and deserve my own opinion as well. To quote the immortal Stan Lee "Nuff Said"!

Last edited:

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
does anyone know what karma i need in the new update i want to choose rose but it is locked becase of karma i did everything else correct

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I reached the point where you have to decide what your future with Asuka will be. What's the best option?
Can I be with Asuka and still get with other girls??
There are no routes implemented in this game, yet. Choose whatever you want at that point. If I remember correctly that choice has one that brings you right back to the choices and two that both allow you to fuck her right there. Either way the game does not remember any of the choices.

does anyone know what karma i need in the new update i want to choose rose but it is locked becase of karma i did everything else correct
The Karma system has not been implemented yet, and neither has the scene with Rose. It's a false choice, there is nothing to see.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Small update? Long wait times? Who cares! And I say that only because I know how absolutely, mind-boggingly amazing this game is when it's good and I know for 100% certain that complaining that an update was "too small" won't fix anything or make anything better. I wish the developer would hear nothing but support because no matter how slowly updated, this game is truly a rare gem among lots of mediocrity in games on this website.

I haven't even played this update yet even though I really want to, because I'll wait until someone updates the walkthrough mod, however long that takes.

Lots of people on this forum needs to learn to be less entitled. Go do literally anything else and just be pleasantly surprised when these updates arrive. You aren't owed anything.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes