Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.8 Pt. ONE V2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where WaifuAcademy.exe is located.

Link:
Mega
Can you update to latest version please?

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
okay seriously why are people keep calling this a guy scammer he said years ago this game wasn't going to be his main focus this was just a side project he's not going to update it often he literally said that and yet you still have people bitching about how long is taking the update and the updates being small well yeah because that's what he said was going to happen
I'm not calling him that but when his patreon is earning ~4k a month you would expect WA to be his main project.

Also it doesn't really matter if he said that years ago. With every update he ends up saying the next update in going to be bigger and come sooner and that is simply not true. I, same as most people here, don't pay for the game, that's why I complain/discuss about the game here and not to him directly or in his discord where he can see ;)

Ofc he rather replies to a not so important thing not many ppl are interested in, rather than to the main concern that is the length of the update :LOL:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I decompressed the images from Version 0.9.8 Part One and Version 0.9.9 and compared how much graphic content the dev made in his 9 months of work. Well 0.9.8 P1 contains 5904 images, sounds and animations. To be exact 5248 images, 316 sounds and 340 animations. In 0.9.9 there's 6494 files in the image folder (5764 images, 351 sound files, 379 animation files). This huge update give us 516 new images (including the previews, teasers, etc.), 35 new sounds and 39 animations. Looks much but... well, he started in 2017 to made this game and released it first Feb. 2018. That's not really much content for this time.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Played the update, 95% of the choices are not implemented or have no changes, what a bunch of watered down content...

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes