marspig

Oct 16, 2018
This game hasn't had any plot progress in two years...
I played it two years ago, and it's already the current plot.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
The Karma system still isn't in the game? It's teasing me with "If I were an eviler man I would do it" lines with Catherine's scene before the backyard law mowing. Is that Catherine scene in game or is that just a bait tease / waste of time?

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
sorry if someone already asked but will this be updated?
Please read the last few pages of the thread - this has been answered many times - Lord Ashram is out of commission so not unless some other modder takes it up...maybe use the search function?

Hametsu_Shiki

Apr 21, 2020
I... was kinda excited to play this tbh. Haven't checked new updates in a long time but I though it was a good game. Going by the last page, seems I was wrong though...

Reactions: Randonormie

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
What a surprise, just as I was extracting the previous update to finally give it a go, the next one comes out.

So as I download the new one, I can't but feel excited about what could it be on it, surely, surely, this is IT right? the one where everything falls into place, the one VIP-san told me 2 years ago it would complete the regular route(nevermind that was supposed to happen nearly a year ago already), I'm sure this would vindicate the dev and show us, that the comments of the last pages have been nothing but hyperbole, posted by haters that can't but squirm in discomfort at being proved wrong, and that the wait has been well worth the time.

OK, sarcasm aside(all in good sport mind you... and because is the thing to do), I honestly don't have any expectations for this, which is great because then I can't be disappointed, and as much as I've loved and enjoyed this game, it is always sad to know the state and direction things still are, but alas, one can only hope.

Dev-san, if you're reading this(which is quite likely, as your last log-in was last Friday), please know that I don't hate you or your game, all the contrary, I actually want you and the game to succeed, but not in the way you are currently going, and as a new year starts, I honestly hope you find the inspiration and discipline to properly dedicate your self to your project, for it would be a shame to lose one of the very few games I'm actually interested about.

Have a good year, you and everyone else here as well.

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
Small update? Long wait times? Who cares! And I say that only because I know how absolutely, mind-boggingly amazing this game is when it's good and I know for 100% certain that complaining that an update was "too small" won't fix anything or make anything better. I wish the developer would hear nothing but support because no matter how slowly updated, this game is truly a rare gem among lots of mediocrity in games on this website.

I haven't even played this update yet even though I really want to, because I'll wait until someone updates the walkthrough mod, however long that takes.

Lots of people on this forum needs to learn to be less entitled. Go do literally anything else and just be pleasantly surprised when these updates arrive. You aren't owed anything.
Is this game really need walkthrough mod to play ? There is no puzzle or maze, only meet and fuck your gilrs. Thats all ~

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
What a surprise, just as I was extracting the previous update to finally give it a go, the next one comes out.

So as I download the new one, I can't but feel excited about what could it be on it, surely, surely, this is IT right? the one where everything falls into place, the one VIP-san told me 2 years ago it would complete the regular route(nevermind that was supposed to happen nearly a year ago already), I'm sure this would vindicate the dev and show us, that the comments of the last pages have been nothing but hyperbole, posted by haters that can't but squirm in discomfort at being proved wrong, and that the wait has been well worth the time.

OK, sarcasm aside(all in good sport mind you... and because is the thing to do), I honestly don't have any expectations for this, which is great because then I can't be disappointed, and as much as I've loved and enjoyed this game, it is always sad to know the state and direction things still are, but alas, one can only hope.

Dev-san, if you're reading this(which is quite likely, as your last log-in was last Friday), please know that I don't hate you or your game, all the contrary, I actually want you and the game to succeed, but not in the way you are currently going, and as a new year starts, I honestly hope you find the inspiration and discipline to properly dedicate your self to your project, for it would be a shame to lose one of the very few games I'm actually interested about.

Have a good year, you and everyone else here as well.
Oh hey, you've back again. I being miss you so much ~

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deimacos

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Small update? Long wait times? Who cares! And I say that only because I know how absolutely, mind-boggingly amazing this game is when it's good and I know for 100% certain that complaining that an update was "too small" won't fix anything or make anything better. I wish the developer would hear nothing but support because no matter how slowly updated, this game is truly a rare gem among lots of mediocrity in games on this website.

I haven't even played this update yet even though I really want to, because I'll wait until someone updates the walkthrough mod, however long that takes.

Lots of people on this forum needs to learn to be less entitled. Go do literally anything else and just be pleasantly surprised when these updates arrive. You aren't owed anything.
The irony is that the dev hearing nothing but words of support is the reason why this game turned from a rare gem into one of the less then mediocre titles on the site.

Wait nvm you said youre waiting for a walkthru mod for a game with no actual choices, youre just retarded

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

mr-potato-head-kiss-ass.gif

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So, stop-stop-stop, I didn't really understand, did I drug Keiko or did I NOT?
I think I drugged Keiko. but why, then, in the scene in the park, she behaved as if I did NOT drug her?
or maybe I made a mistake somewhere? so it doesn't make any sense to drug Keiko - a waste of the drug?

specially loaded before talking with Keiko - got Keiko drunk (-1 dose), then the scene with Yoko - spent only one dose of the drug (-1 dose) 2 doses should remain in the vial) but Keiko's behavior is unchanging.
in a word, "roughly speaking, but putting it mildly" I do not understand anything.

guys, who saw the difference (between Keiko-"doll" and Keiko-"teacher"), please tell me where to look to notice this difference.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes