huss22

Apr 29, 2018
Is it only me or do everyone played with wt mod got this from their saves?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 310, in script call
    call expression "before_main_menu"
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Location'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "startup.rpyc", line 163, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4037, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1059, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1249, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 768, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Waifu Academy 0.9.9
Mon Jan  9 23:45:13 2023

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
just for the record i still haven't downloaded this version the script code i provided is from an early version of the game kinda behind on the game so i have no clue what the new script files look like point is to people saying that stuff didn't happen before this update is just outright lying. as the code/script i posted is indeed old, you can;'t remove something that was never there, I've been with this game for years now train scene has also ended in a game over if you didn't pick the right option, you where able to see her get raped but it ended in a game over also has.
There must have been an event at some point in a previous update that led to unlocking that specific Yoko event mate, OR it was incorporated to the main storyline i remember having a favor with those two guys on the train. Even if it was an illusion of choice and it was indeed incorporated into the main storyline, it was there, and now its not. Besides, previous saves are not working, which as far as i know, is an effect of changing variables in the script.

Jul 6, 2021
Is it only me or do everyone played with wt mod got this from their saves?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "startup.rpyc", line 163, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4037, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 768, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Waifu Academy 0.9.9
Mon Jan  9 23:45:13 2023
Me too,but i have no mod save,do u need it?Start from yoko-home

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
There must have been an event at some point in a previous update that led to unlocking that specific Yoko event mate, OR it was incorporated to the main storyline i remember having a favor with those two guys on the train. Even if it was an illusion of choice and it was indeed incorporated into the main storyline, it was there, and now its not. Besides, previous saves are not working, which as far as i know, is an effect of changing variables in the script.
Not played current version. Extending Yoko scene required having two doses (not using a dose on Keiko earlier at school). That was it.

Reactions: Samga

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Sancho1969 can your mod work on this one? This is a fairly popular game and the modder who works on this unfourtanetly have a serious disease right now ( I really hope he will recover) . Maybe you would like work on this if it's not too hard to mod and if you are interested and not overly busy. But also I have no idea how modding works so mine is just a informed suggestion ofc

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2021
Since a lot of people are asking what's in the update, here is what I could gather, without launching the game. (To clarify, I did what I usually do to determine if a game / update is worth my time, which is, put the good old rpaExtract to work, and unpack the archive file to get a look at what's under the hood.)

- D28 : a bit of introspection in Inori's room, during which she seems to vent her frustrations regarding what happened a day earlier, at the bathhouse, between her mother, (fake) Elizabeth, and the MC ; sees Casanova talking with Catherine in the street below ; gets pissed ; finds herself a push-up bra, and armed with this new weapon, enters the silent fight with an ever growing number of girls / women trying to get the MC's attention ; a valiant attempt, cut short by an overly possessive onee-chan.

- D30 (? quite the time jump, when you consider the fact that all the other scenes take place during day 28 ; a numbering mistake, perhaps?) : a very brief scene, in the evening, where the MC catches the sight of Inori (intentionally?) wearing some sexy lingerie, and dancing / posing (?) to some music in her (?) room , across the street ; it ends very abruptly, presumably because of (a) pesky parent(s) exerting his/her/their authority.

- A scene labeled "honeyquiz" (day unspecified), in several phases (a subtle way to say that the different waitresses / employees competing, who didn't wear much in the first place, end up with less and less clothes) ; 202 renders, which undoubtedly constitute the bulk of this update ; the previous comment stating that "the otaku cringe (is) cranked to 11" doesn't seem to be an exageration, and that confirmation is based on the renders alone... ; to summarize, as a last resort, Sheila plays dirty in order to win, exposing Haruka's identity (as in, she pulls off her wig) to the ever oblivious MC ; credit where credit is due, the eye candy is VERY nice ; Rose (the new girl who, to my knowledge, comes out of nowhere), seems to be a worthy addition.

- D28 : a rendez-vous between MC and Keiko, in the park ; for once, she's a bit overdressed for the season (after her previous rapey scene, she must have wisened up...) ; for a reason that eludes me, during the conversation that ensues, MC shows her pictures of slutty Yoko / Caramella on his phone, and she seems to...appreciate that fact (?!?) ; after a last bit of flirtatious behavior from the undercover cop, they part ways.

- D28 : a scene at the store, first outside, then inside, involving Jira, Brooke, Otaku, and MC ; the muscle-woman does a german souplex on a vending machine (Go figure...) ; some very gratuitous fan service ensues, in the form of a wet T-shirt contest with only one participant, which gets the lesbian / bisexual (?) cashier all flustered (She's such a non-character that I honestly can't remember) ; don't really know what the following conversation is about, but Otaku gets brutalized, which is always a plus... ; some more lust coming from Brooke, and a photo that's embarrassing for Jira, but for whatever reason, she carries in the back pocket of her shorty shorts.

...and that's about it, as far as I can tell. I don't think I've left anything out.

So, to answer MiHawkins' questions:

1. Are many more models reworked like Elizabeth's last update? Doesn't seem to be the case.
2. Are the reworks as radical and as ugly as Elizabeth's last update? Can someone post some pics of them to judge? (See 1.)
3. Is there really only 1 (0.5 said some) lewd scene in the update? Depends on what qualifies as a lewd scene for you ; a lot of teasing, I would say.
4. What about the beach event? The only tangible "proof" that this is / will ever be a real thing are a few renders of Sheila and Keiko in skimpy bikinis that were posted here on f95.
5. What about the honey bee event? Is it really that big of an event with lots of paths and outcomes? As it was advertised it would be in the previous update's release, when it was said to be 60% done already. This update is practically ONLY the honey bee event ; can't certify that there are several paths and outcomes, but there are a few renders that are almost identical (camera angle, poses of the models...), except for the girl that is included in the image, so there must a slight element of choice?
6. What about the inter-school games? Oh, you sweet summer child, so full of hope, still... Just kidding ; although, as far as I can remember, it's been so long since that plot point has been mentioned, that the dev might as well have forgotten entirely about its existence.
7. Is there any plot progression or lewd scene with Kayane as it was also advertised? Sadly, not a single sight of a gyaru to report during this "update".
8. Is there any plot progression or lewd scene with Motoko as it was also advertised? The unrealistically pure maiden has also been spared (?), once again.
9. Is there any plot progression regarding the school? The conversation with Keiko in the park, perhaps?
10. Is there any plot progression regarding the Zaibatsu? That is almost definitely a no.
11. Is there really no plot progression at all like some have said? Brace yourself for your daily dose of disappointment? I'll let you be the judge.

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
Welp, my save is busted because I used the mod and now the mod may not get updated... does anyone have a save that works with the new content?

Jul 9, 2017
I didn't have any issues with previous saves. Were those saves made from versions that had the walkthrough installed? There were also some scenes that were fully changed(ie, Catherine's nighttime peepshow Part 2), I would assume a save made during the middle of the previous version of the event would through up an error.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
great update guys.. yeah like many i wish they were quicker BUT i'll say the fun elements of this one more than made up for it.. also Yes if your reading this devs the karma system is something i'm looking forward to being in to truley be able to pull off a good vs bastarding evil routes.. that train assault scene needs finishing to really allow a bad guy route

Reactions: fiuojui

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
So, to answer MiHawkins' questions:

1. Are many more models reworked like Elizabeth's last update? Doesn't seem to be the case.
2. Are the reworks as radical and as ugly as Elizabeth's last update? Can someone post some pics of them to judge? (See 1.)
3. Is there really only 1 (0.5 said some) lewd scene in the update? Depends on what qualifies as a lewd scene for you ; a lot of teasing, I would say.
4. What about the beach event? The only tangible "proof" that this is / will ever be a real thing are a few renders of Sheila and Keiko in skimpy bikinis that were posted here on f95.
5. What about the honey bee event? Is it really that big of an event with lots of paths and outcomes? As it was advertised it would be in the previous update's release, when it was said to be 60% done already. This update is practically ONLY the honey bee event ; can't certify that there are several paths and outcomes, but there are a few renders that are almost identical (camera angle, poses of the models...), except for the girl that is included in the image, so there must a slight element of choice?
6. What about the inter-school games? Oh, you sweet summer child, so full of hope, still... Just kidding ; although, as far as I can remember, it's been so long since that plot point has been mentioned, that the dev might as well have forgotten entirely about its existence.
7. Is there any plot progression or lewd scene with Kayane as it was also advertised? Sadly, not a single sight of a gyaru to report during this "update".
8. Is there any plot progression or lewd scene with Motoko as it was also advertised? The unrealistically pure maiden has also been spared (?), once again.
9. Is there any plot progression regarding the school? The conversation with Keiko in the park, perhaps?
10. Is there any plot progression regarding the Zaibatsu? That is almost definitely a no.
11. Is there really no plot progression at all like some have said? Brace yourself for your daily dose of disappointment? I'll let you be the judge.
Thank you very much for all this info!!
My main concern was the reworked models. If they haven't been reworked as they were said to be, maybe Elizabeth has also gone back to normal. The lack of progression was sadly expected, but in a couple decades that might be solved.
So I'll just skip the update waiting for more content.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes