JP18

Jan 19, 2018
right so idk if i've missed this because ive tried to look but im after starting a new game and when I get to the part where i fuck asuka in the bathroom for the first time, its like my game crashes but the loop keeps going. i cant open the menu or even see my mouse on the screen anymore. Any reason this could be happening?

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
It's a sad trend now with dev's dropping updates twice or sometimes even once a year. Clearly they're getting lazy and less motivated when certain nobgobblin patron's continue to support them no matter the circumstances. Sadly I only see the trend getting worse, look at erahunter with 1700k/month with barely a single quest added in 1 year.
1700k/month is a little wrong right?
thats 1,7million

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is there a way to have my save file cleaned from the mod? I've been playing with the mod on from the very beginning and every update I just always wait for the walkthrough mod to be updated. I want to have a clean version of my save file just so I can can go back to something every time there's a new update without any errors. Making it so I just don't wait for the walkthrough mod to be updated every time.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Is there a way to have my save file cleaned from the mod? I've been playing with the mod on from the very beginning and every update I just always wait for the walkthrough mod to be updated. I want to have a clean version of my save file just so I can can go back to something every time there's a new update without any errors. Making it so I just don't wait for the walkthrough mod to be updated every time.
Sadly not. The only thing you can do is to play the whole game from the start with a clean game (so no Mod installed).

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Sadly not. The only thing you can do is to play the whole game from the start with a clean game (so no Mod installed).
Ayyy, damn. Thanks, anyways, that Honey Bee something that I forgot now, is there any way to make sure that the MC won everything? As in making sure that Kensou or no one else gets the girls? I got the mod yes, and picking all the girls on the prizes right after the questions will just let me scenes yeah? But what exactly is the best choice to make sure no else gets the girls but the MC?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Which is stupid weird because both of you are in the same class.
this is a slightly different type of educational institution, it is NOT a school where students form a group (class) according to age. at the academy, there is a different type of group formation - the subject being studied determines, not age. and the fact that students of different ages are in the same group is completely natural.

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
Ayyy, damn. Thanks, anyways, that Honey Bee something that I forgot now, is there any way to make sure that the MC won everything? As in making sure that Kensou or no one else gets the girls? I got the mod yes, and picking all the girls on the prizes right after the questions will just let me scenes yeah? But what exactly is the best choice to make sure no else gets the girls but the MC?
I sadly dont think that you can do anything to get MC to get both girls.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Sadly not. Personally, I dont mind it too much, I am not really attached to any characters in VNs, but IMO it would have been better if Otaku can win Sheila and basically cums immediatly after the first slight tease so that the scene is shorter. Because it disrupts a bit with the Haruka-scene.
(In general, the Otaku-Character got a bit over the top the past few Updates. Making him nerdy and slimy is fine, but they overdid it a bit IMO)

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
this is a slightly different type of educational institution, it is NOT a school where students form a group (class) according to age. at the academy, there is a different type of group formation - the subject being studied determines, not age. and the fact that students of different ages are in the same group is completely natural.
If only I could suspend my sense of disbelief by that much in this particular regard... considering all the BS moon logic the plot throws around you would think this detail should be the least of my concerns, which it is, I don't mind it that much, but is one of those details that managed to stick around to annoy me whenever I happen to remember it.

Are you still going through with this?
He either does or gets himself banned by Patreon's Special Snowflake Morality Council, which I assume is the last thing he would want... not that it would change things by that much considering the state of affairs, but I would rather have at least a teeny tiny sliver of hope than none at all.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
ScrewFearMe and Cherubin25

Thanks for the tip.

As for Otaku, yeah, the MC keeps on being grumpy on how he is bordering on being useful VS being a joke character. They keep interrupting that Haruka scene, just for those lame antics. Its high time that the MC stop relying on him.
I dont mind the Otaku at all. It is just that they are currently trying to hard to give him the "pervy"-vibe. Before he was pervy and stupid, but not disgusting, which came with the past few Updates.

And yes, the interruption of the Haruka-scene was the worst IMO. I mean, if they think it is funny to let him win Sheila, I get that, I think it is amusing as well. Not everyone will share this opinion. But then at least make it quick and dont switch back and forth during the scene, especially because it was Harukas first actual H-scene.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Wasnt there a scene where the photographer girl got fucked by dog-chan. Or am I thinking of a different game. :unsure:
nope, i mean, from Minami(the photographer girl)'s point of view, that's what happened, but it was MC doing the fucking, the dog barked a few times at most XD

That sparks some weird thing inside her heard and after some depression, MC makes her embrace her fetishes...but MC owns her before she goes out fucking a bunch of dogs XD (this game is more vanilla than you may think XD)

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
I dont mind the Otaku at all. It is just that they are currently trying to hard to give him the "pervy"-vibe. Before he was pervy and stupid, but not disgusting, which came with the past few Updates.

And yes, the interruption of the Haruka-scene was the worst IMO. I mean, if they think it is funny to let him win Sheila, I get that, I think it is amusing as well. Not everyone will share this opinion. But then at least make it quick and dont switch back and forth during the scene, especially because it was Harukas first actual H-scene.
There are moments where Otaku is funny or the scenes are if anything, but there are times I just wish MC just did what he says he would do and just off him.
The scene with Haruka was annoying to say the least and it would have been fun to get the option of the MC winning the bonus round for a threesome, or maybe even Maki joining in as he would get the highscore in HoneyBee.

nope, i mean, from Minami(the photographer girl)'s point of view, that's what happened, but it was MC doing the fucking, the dog barked a few times at most XD

That sparks some weird thing inside her heard and after some depression, MC makes her embrace her fetishes...but MC owns her before she goes out fucking a bunch of dogs XD (this game is more vanilla than you may think XD)
If I remember correctly the dog licks her a couple times and then MC fucks her, she thinking its the dog.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes