Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Ok, i found it in me t play a bit more, and have to say, the scenes are nice, i really lika takamura and her "finding her feminine ...
Sorry, this ridiculousness is really riling me up...
I mean... yea... no arguing that, the plot is having it's fun with the poor guy.
The only defense I can think of is that, despite what the "official" statement is, given the setting, all of the students should be around 16-17, so he being a moron in some aspects of it's thinking makes sense.
Don't say this. You hurt Zuhl's feelings. He's the biggest fan of Waifu Academy and Irphaeus. Please respect this or he'll spam you with Facepalms!
I mean, he already has, and he can throw as many as he wants but that alone won't change an iota of what I said... so bring it on Zuhl!!!
You would hope after he finishes the main story he could go back and change a few things to make some characters less stupid (or annoying), but with how slow the game progress is thats a pipe dream.
The only thing I'm hoping for right now is that at least the main route is finished, somewhere within the next couple years if possible, anything else would be a plus at this point.
Irphaeus creative? ahahahahah
I mean, I kind of sympathize with him on this, merely because I know how hard is to come up with stuff to write about, or at least for me is, and I feel like I would end up hiring a second writer or somesuch, but that just me, I can't claim I know what's going on in someone else's life, by the end of the day, he ended up signing up for this.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Idk man, I just want an update where we can Spartan kick Kinetic..fuck...Kentichi..damn...Kenpachiro...motherfucker whatever his name is off the top floor of the Zaibatsu building so hard, he reincarnates into a frog
1673917114974.png

Cratchen

Feb 10, 2020
Say what you will about frequency of the updates or where the story is going (which I was fully onboard with the original revenge plot), I genuinely laugh my ass off at this game.

Reactions: Mfka5

DangerCat

Dec 3, 2021
WHY in the world are we getting more characters when we dont even have a full scene with inori yet o_O or did i miss something? dont get me wrong honeybee has been teased sinse like v.41 but like inori has been there since day 2 i think(i refuse to look up the individual change logs from the early days). I apreciate the work the dev puts in dont get me wrong but it almost feels like the most recent update (aka the last year has been imo filler as school scene with plot development was in the prior small update) or maybe im just salty about wanting more asuka ┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Ok, at first i want to apologize for my rather harsh criticism in the last posts.
I guess getting riled up about the story is a good sign regarding immersiveness.
I played to the end of 0.9.9 now. Quite interesting how litle sis can get jealous sometimes. She was the first girl, and gave us some sort of "free pass" earlier, and now she is essentially fighting to kepp us for herself.

I noticed some oddities in the plot while playing...
1. if i remember correctly, the files in mr. Kumotos Computer state that Rachel is from _scottland_ - but later different Dialogues (and the "exorcism"- attempt from isabella) suggest that Rachel is in fact from ireland.
2. In he Yoko-Punishment-Part of the game, there is a scene, where the MC spices the food, yokos mother brought yoko - the latter throws it from the balcony, hits the mc and he goes crazy. - that is somehow counter-intuitive to Rachels/Lilis "test" with iasbella and the MC in the infirmary, where Rachel points out to herself, that a Sasaki does _not_ lose his mind completely because of the drug and stays rather sharp - she explicitely says that this bloodline is "dangerous" (which is interesting in itself, why it should be dangerous when there is someone wo can withstand the effects of the drug) - so, as it is the exactly same drug, which the MC obtained in the infirmary it is somehor strange that the same person reacts that much different.

Furthermore, i hereby nominate shirohime for the position of the greatest bitch-cunt in the younger gaming-history.

I wonder if the "clients" that payed Jira to keep the MC unharmed are in fact the Musashima family, who seem aware of our identity... the last sentence in that letter to Motoko suggests something like this. Without the MC, she would never had any clue how to solve this, so whats the point in writing that riddle in the letter then - this does only make sense when you suspect that Motoko has someone she could ask of these things... and as the Sazakis were scholars and "monks" - well, it somehow fits.
Regarding Maki's big fight, i can only guess that either she fights Steven Van Norris and looses, so the mc must devise a plan to "save" her and get the dojo back from shirohime, or she some other "great drama" - the setup is too suspicious already. (Steven getting out of jail, the videos of him fucking a french woman, Faris comment that steven would like a girl like Maki before he tries to drug her and so on)
But what i still dont get is, why the heck Rachel helps that mega-bitch in creating a drug to control people, which could easily backfire to be used on herself...!? - This is essentially an invitation to be turned into a sex-slave herself... so why the heck do such a thing, at least when there is no antidote?
Also, if Rachel "observed" Lili from within - thus knowing about the new formula and what happened with the test on isabella, then she must also know about the involvement of the MC in this tests - and that he spoke with Lili about his father... so Rachel mus know about the real identity of the MC - which makes me wonder why she did not tell shirohime and / or helen about this, not even after finding out that the drug-sample is gone.

Girl-Wise, my favorites are Maki, Kayane and Motoko. - With Kayane being one of the most interesting character-wise... dressing like a slut, yakuza-heir, pole-dancer and stripper, but nonetheless intelligent, cunning and schooled... i mean, she speaks about References being thrown and understood by the MC (and she seesm to understand his references also), who could not do anything but read in his childhood - that means Kayane must also have read a lot more that her circumstances may suggest - sort of a yakuza-stripper-bookworm :D
Never judge a book(worm) by its cover(s) ;)

So all in all i like the game so far, still considering the MC an moron of epic dimensions, but can't help that. - I am curious about the further development of the story and the girls.

Greetings,
Ge0rgy

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Ok, at first i want to apologize for my rather harsh criticism in the last posts.
I guess getting riled up about the story is a good sign regarding immersiveness.
I played to the end of 0.9.9 now. Quite interesting how litle sis can get jealous sometimes. She was the first girl, and gave us some sort of "free pass" earlier, and now she is essentially fighting to kepp us for herself.

1. if i remember correctly, the files in mr. Kumotos Computer state that Rachel is from _scottland_ - but later different Dialogues (and the "exorcism"- attempt from isabella) suggest that Rachel is in fact from ireland.
2. In he Yoko-Punishment-Part of the game, there is a scene, where the MC spices the food, yokos mother brought yoko - the latter throws it from the balcony, hits the mc and he goes crazy. - that is somehow counter-intuitive to Rachels/Lilis "test" with iasbella and the MC in the infirmary, where Rachel points out to herself, that a Sasaki does _not_ lose his mind completely because of the drug and stays rather sharp - she explicitely says that this bloodline is "dangerous" (which is interesting in itself, why it should be dangerous when there is someone wo can withstand the effects of the drug) - so, as it is the exactly same drug, which the MC obtained in the infirmary it is somehor strange that the same person reacts that much different.

Furthermore, i hereby nominate shirohime for the position of the greatest bitch-cunt in the younger gaming-history.

I wonder if the "clients" that payed Jira to keep the MC unharmed are in fact the Musashima family, who seem aware of our identity... the last sentence in that letter to Motoko suggests something like this. Without the MC, she would never had any clue how to solve this, so whats the point in writing that riddle in the letter then - this does only make sense when you suspect that Motoko has someone she could ask of these things... and as the Sazakis were scholars and "monks" - well, it somehow fits.
Regarding Maki's big fight, i can only guess that either she fights Steven Van Norris and looses, so the mc must devise a plan to "save" her and get the dojo back from shirohime, or she some other "great drama" - the setup is too suspicious already. (Steven getting out of jail, the videos of him fucking a french woman, Faris comment that steven would like a girl like Maki before he tries to drug her and so on)
But what i still dont get is, why the heck Rachel helps that mega-bitch in creating a drug to control people, which could easily backfire to be used on herself...!? - This is essentially an invitation to be turned into a sex-slave herself... so why the heck do such a thing, at least when there is no antidote?
Also, if Rachel "observed" Lili from within - thus knowing about the new formula and what happened with the test on isabella, then she must also know about the involvement of the MC in this tests - and that he spoke with Lili about his father... so Rachel mus know about the real identity of the MC - which makes me wonder why she did not tell shirohime and / or helen about this, not even after finding out that the drug-sample is gone.
The answer to all these questions is: Irphaeus is a lazyass idiot; What i mean? He forgot everything or doesn't care about his own plot

Which is stupid weird because both of you are in the same class.
My only answer to that is(and isn't stated in the game, it's just my deduction): MC because of his childhood, may have lost a few years of school....either that or a plot-twist will reveal that Sheila is actually MC's sister, and MC's mom lied to the current husband...or i don't know...Irphaeus is dumb...i mean, read the post i quoted before yours...there are several plotholes and issues...so...go figure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Is there a way to mod Karma levels? I really don't want to have to go through the whole game again just to see the different scenes.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Is there a way to mod Karma levels? I really don't want to have to go through the whole game again just to see the different scenes.
There is nothing in this game which requires any Karma-Level at this point. Yes, the two scenes at the end tell you that you failed Karma-Level, but they are not implemented yet.

Reactions: FloridaNed

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
The answer to all these questions is: Irphaeus is a lazyass idiot; What i mean? He forgot everything or doesn't care about his own plot

My only answer to that is(and isn't stated in the game, it's just my deduction): MC because of his childhood, may have lost a few years of school....either that or a plot-twist will reveal that Sheila is actually MC's sister, and MC's mom lied to the current husband...or i don't know...Irphaeus is dumb...i mean, read the post i quoted before yours...there are several plotholes and issues...so...go figure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean both are possible, the mom left them when MC was 1-2 years old, so a lost year due to attendance is sound, the second option is more likely the other way around, the mom seeking attention and cheating on her previous husband(since he's a vegetable) with a new one, getting pregnant, and finally deciding to leave things behind, in any case, that's not the point, the point is as you have said, that this cheese is full of holes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018

Girl-Wise, my favorites are Maki, Kayane and Motoko. - With Kayane being one of the most interesting character-wise... dressing like a slut, yakuza-heir, pole-dancer and stripper, but nonetheless intelligent, cunning and schooled... i mean, she speaks about References being thrown and understood by the MC (and she seesm to understand his references also), who could not do anything but read in his childhood - that means Kayane must also have read a lot more that her circumstances may suggest - sort of a yakuza-stripper-bookworm :D
Never judge a book(worm) by its cover(s) ;)

So all in all i like the game so far, still considering the MC an moron of epic dimensions, but can't help that. - I am curious about the further development of the story and the girls.

Greetings,
Ge0rgy
To be honest is really easy to say why there is so much bad things in his own plot, because the criativity goes all in his lies about his life, hence the car crash two years ago.

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
I'm getting an error when the MC is cooking dinner for the first time

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1029, in script
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 212, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 215, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 216, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 217, in execute
NameError: Name 'bad' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1903, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1010, in menu
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1250, in display_menu
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3423, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3856, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3856, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 653, in update
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 992, in _textbutton
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 1594, in __init__
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 1712, in set_text
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 236, in __getitem__

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm getting an error when the MC is cooking dinner for the first time

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1903, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1010, in menu
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1250, in display_menu
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3423, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3856, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3856, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 653, in update
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 992, in _textbutton
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 1594, in __init__
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 1712, in set_text
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 236, in __getitem__
you know how it often happens when you do something for the first time. If you haven't caused a fire, consider yourself lucky. and then - caused an application error. okay - you just mixed the ingredients wrong =)

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes