Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Kenichi is officially her boy friend. When they have sex this is normal. And we even don't know whether they have sex
i'm not referring to that...but okay...still don't like her...and Irphaeus can't make her an innocent person nor a nice one considering her role in the story, at best she'll join MC's side, because it's convenient or has her own personal agenda...and MUCH MUCH later MAYBE she'll be romantically interested in MC...

IfuckKayane

Jul 31, 2022
kayane is the only gal in the story who DID NOT fuck around. I mean most of the schoolgirls are virgins.
No, you Most of the schoolgirl weknow be name
kayane is the only gal in the story who DID NOT fuck around. I mean most of the schoolgirls are virgins.
No, you are wrong. You obviously lost the attention or at least the overview. Most of the girls with whose names we know had already sex. May I name the schoolgirls who fucked already with the MC?
1. Minami, the little wannabe reporter
2. Maki, the dojo owner
3. Sheila, the MC's non-bloodline-sister
4. Asuka-bitch
5. boxomy Elisabeth
6. Gothic girl Rikuna
plus (7. art teacher Isabela) and maybe also little sweetheart Motoko (but I can't recall a/the scene).

So far away from "most of the schoolgirls are virgins".

• Haha
Reactions: Zuhl

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

No, you are wrong. You obviously lost the attention or at least the overview. Most of the girls with whose names we know had already sex. May I name the schoolgirls who fucked already with the MC?
2. Maki, the dojo owner
4. Asuka-bitch
5. boxomy Elisabeth
6. Gothic girl Rikuna
plus (7. art teacher Isabela) and maybe also little sweetheart Motoko (but I can't recall a/the scene).

Those girls virginity got claimed by mc. It does not count

• Angry
Reactions: Hent_M and User327

IfuckKayane

Jul 31, 2022
2. Maki, the dojo owner
4. Asuka-bitch
5. boxomy Elisabeth
6. Gothic girl Rikuna

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Kenichi is officially her boy friend. When they have sex this is normal. And we even don't know whether they have sex
pretty sure she mentioned early in the story that not even the rich dickwad has been able to fuck her. and I highly doubt she'd allow someone like him to take her first time lmao. If anyone, I wouldn't be surprised if Yoko would bend over the moment richcunt pays her. Kayane says she belongs to an Alpha, what's so Alpha about kinchi, kenichi, kimchi or whatever his name is. He claims to be powerful, yet in reality he's using his parents money. he doesn't even fight square, yet just pays others to do it for him. His the type to let other people do the dirty work for him so he will come clean. Someone who doesn't know how to take the blame nor take the bullet for other people. Dude is the literal definition of a coward. Hell, he's even lower than Kenji. Sure he's a nerd but at least he had some balls

Last edited:
Reactions: notBatman747

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017

2. Maki, the dojo owner
4. Asuka-bitch
5. boxomy Elisabeth
6. Gothic girl Rikuna

Actually Asuka's not really a bitch. Well technically she is but technically not. She acts that way not because she is or wants to, but because she just wants attention. She really has it bad, even the company that asks her to do the accounting does her dirty, and her mom doesn't even acknowledge her actions. Kinda sad when she said to herself while facing the MC, that the MC is all she has. I can understand why she's also paranoid. If we're talking about a real bitch, it would be our neigborhood thot streamer Yoko who acts like.....well... a bitch. Thinking that she's always right. DAMN I love how Kayane roasted her lmao

Reactions: notBatman747

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
by how she acted in the bathroom, pretty sure she is one too
You're still a virgin or not or bitch or no bitch to shen like the cat in the Schrödinger suitcase. It can be seen both ways, but what is now remains to be seen. But it goes shcon in the direction that she only plays the Bitch as she is doing it but now really left as more than fiddling was a thing doesn't affect me that much but I still have to show how it's done

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
she is half-sister
Tomoe is mother and for MC and for Sheila

Rikuna - we may choose sex with her in the girls shower-room. other options is buttcheaks-rub with Kayane or other option wash-rubbing of Motoko (Motoko is soap-blinded)

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2020
I love the fact that even though the story is no where finished we are at version 0.9.9.

I'm expecting the next update to be 0.9.9.1 knowing this developers antics

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I played the game and liked it so far until this nonsense with Yoko at the... ...she calls us "friend stealer" - why? - we did not steal anything, we just helpfe her friedn to make her dream come true... what the hell does she condemn us for? - and with all that playing, she has the audacity to call us a "manipulative character"? - Pot and kettle? . Ridiculous... and avoidable if the mc would not be so stupid.
Let's be honest... ...YOKO on the other hand, needs to be taught a lesson one day. That idiot has become too arrogant, acts all high and mighty looking down on everyone, thinking everyone else is wrong and that she is always right, that someone needs to remind her to take a look at the mirror some times. She thinks that ...
You can get quite the severe revenge on Yoko later on. As for the "friend stealer", you should put a bit of effort into understanding the character, is not that hard with stereotypes this simple.
She's an attention whore, she's mad because Inori got to meet the big star instead of her, and you made that happen, the friend stealing is just how she's justifying her hate towards you so she doesn't admit the more petty reason of jealously; And yes, you are a "manipulative character", she being one too doesn't stop you from being one as well.

which is why i think the dev should just ditch the karma system since it is so fucking stupid.
just play the game bro, you'll realize soon that it was necessary. I think it has to do with the Karma system...
Just ignore it, it literally does nothing right now, that is stuff the dev is leaving for later once the other paths are introduced if ever, is like post-its so that he can find his choices later, and yes there are much better ways to go about it, but this is the way he chooses to do so, even if it is completely unnecessary at the moment.

You're still a virgin or not or bitch or no bitch to shen like the cat in the Schrödinger suitcase. It can be seen both ways, but what is now remains to be seen...
I can't bother to look for the shower scene, but these lines are from when asking for surveillance of Motoko's lil sister.

ka "If you go through with it though, I'll owe you one again~."
p "Will I have access to the full menu next time?"
ka "The full menu? {i}Hmm{/i}, I dunno, that is something that not even my boyfriend has been privy to yet."
p "What? You think I'll believe that you guys haven’t bumped uglies already?"
ka "Believe what you want, but if you do this little favor for me, you can find out for yourself, and see that my bits are anything but ugly. So, are you in?"

This doesn't mean she is innocent when it comes to sex; She's the daughter of a mafia boss, whose main base is a strip club, and her first sex-related scene is of her giving a BJ to her political boyfriend, and these lines are right after she gives you a handjob without any kind of hesitation.
I seem to recall her directly stating being a virgin but can't find the line, maybe I'm misremembering that, regardless, she knows quite well what the "pointy end" is, and where it goes, even if she hasn't done it with Kenichi, this doesn't mean she hasn't done the deed at all.

WHAT is coming please yes we know you find there game shoot you think the developer is shit and
is concerned hey TASTE thing you don't like THEN PLAY ANOTHER GAME wish you a lot of fun
...too many people are obviously losing their objectivity...
Please, both of you, get at least a good translator, this has nothing to do with objectivity, your lack of grammar is making it both harder for you to understand what is said and for others to understand you. I don't wanna be that person, and I'm not one to talk about it but is really hard to parse the broken English you're writing, I know it may not be your first language, but I'm not even sure if I understood 10% of what you wanted to say.

IfuckKayane, what wiseold6996 is saying is that most of the girls are virgins when you get to meet them first from the beginning of the story; meanwhile, you are talking about the girls up until the story is right now.

Zuhl this is an open forum, we're all entitled to our own opinions, and much like you, we're all allowed to express them as well, only the mods get to choose what goes or doesn't.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Zuhl this is an open forum, we're all entitled to our own opinions, and much like you, we're all allowed to express them as well, only the mods get to choose what goes or doesn't.
These words are so sexy that they need their own thread, with tags XD the problem is how little i understand to even answer him/her back XD the english feels machine-translated

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deimacos
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes