IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
please update the walkthrough mod 0.9.9
I've made an update

Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.9)

Alright. Final release of the updated mod (If no major bugs are present).
Took me a while but everything's been updated EXCEPT FREE ROAM. I don't have time for that, sorry :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega

Thank you Lain for making the mod.
Thank you Lord Ashram for making the update.
Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Also, get well soon Ashram :giggle:.

If you have feedback let me know.
If you have errors when using the mod LET ME KNOW and tell me where it was encountered.
If you're able, send me the error message via PM.

Have fun :)

Charolastra You can link this post to the "Walkthrough Mod" link if you like.

EDIT: I made a mistake earlier regarding the mod option "Pick all 4". It would only show Kanuu and Sarah

EDIT 2: I forgot to add the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery. Link has update.

I attached the fix below if you just want the fix (Only necessary if you downloaded a previous version)
(Fix contains correction of "Pick all 4" option and the addition of the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery)
Mega Link already has new version.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I was looking for a way to get in contact with someone who would be able to do that. I've done as you said. Let's if it works
worked for me when i reported a "every stat maxed"save file for another game...

like i clicked on "other" and wrote that the attached file is a save-file...and yeah it worked just fine

Reactions: IONJigZz

IfuckKayane

Jul 31, 2022
The point is pretty simple: This time by far too little vaginal sex, too many distractions (especially unfunny ones with the gross, greasy fatso in a side story, that doesn't bring the main story forward) and this after a long long long wait (more than half a year). Sorry, but when I read (and should a enjoy) a sex story then I expect ... yes, what? Exactly: delicious, exciting and overwhelming Sex! Nothing more to add.

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
I played the game and liked it so far until this nonsense with Yoko at the pool begins. Now i'll quit.
Sorry, but it is absolutely ridiculous to even give us the choice not to trust her, but if you choose it, the MC makes the same _really_ dumb mistake by getting in the water with her and giving her all this leverage over him. including the video of im outside the girls locker room... man, this was obvious! - it screamed "trap" - and our MC not only is an idiot, but we are even asked if we want to trust her, and we are let down after the choice. Why do we have to be played by this bitch, the exact same way our MC is? - there are os many situations where the MC either has the situational awareness of a marble statue or simply acts naive and dumb. is he so full of himself? - sorry, but blackmailed by such a stupid streamer girl cunt and that obviously walking into this trap has me pissed off. Quitting this game here and now. there are many others out there.
This whole subplot is ridiculous... she calls us "friend stealer" - why? - we did not steal anything, we just helpfe her friedn to make her dream come true... what the hell does she condemn us for? - and with all that playing, she has the audacity to call us a "manipulative character"? - Pot and kettle? . Ridiculous... and avoidable if the mc would not be so stupid.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I played the game and liked it so far until this nonsense with Yoko at the pool begins. Now i'll quit.
Sorry, but it is absolutely ridiculous to even give us the choice not to trust her, but if you choose it, the MC makes the same _really_ dumb mistake by getting in the water with her and giving her all this leverage over him. including the video of im outside the girls locker room... man, this was obvious! - it screamed "trap" - and our MC not only is an idiot, but we are even asked if we want to trust her, and we are let down after the choice. Why do we have to be played by this bitch, the exact same way our MC is? - there are os many situations where the MC either has the situational awareness of a marble statue or simply acts naive and dumb. is he so full of himself? - sorry, but blackmailed by such a stupid streamer girl cunt and that obviously walking into this trap has me pissed off. Quitting this game here and now. there are many others out there.
This whole subplot is ridiculous... she calls us "friend stealer" - why? - we did not steal anything, we just helpfe her friedn to make her dream come true... what the hell does she condemn us for? - and with all that playing, she has the audacity to call us a "manipulative character"? - Pot and kettle? . Ridiculous... and avoidable if the mc would not be so stupid.
Welcome to the club, we hate the game and we mega-loathe the developer...

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Yh I didn't like that either, the more I played the more I reliased this was a linear visual novel and hardly any choices you make actually do something

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Let's be honest. Kenichi's an asshole, but he's so full of ego that it scrambles his brain cells and makes him do stupid decisions that get's him butt fucked on his own. YOKO on the other hand, needs to be taught a lesson one day. That idiot has become too arrogant, acts all high and mighty looking down on everyone, thinking everyone else is wrong and that she is always right, that someone needs to remind her to take a look at the mirror some times. She thinks that everything goes wrong because of other people instead of her own actions. Like what happened to Inori, and basically everything else at this point. She even had the audacity to boast in front of Kayane. Seriously, Kayane's literally more dangerous and capable than her. She boasts she deals with moron's all the time that I think it started to rub on her that she didn't notice she became one herself lmao. She's loves insulting others, but when others switches are flipped and they go savage on her in a smooth and intelligent manner of response, she then gets pissed :ROFLMAO:

that said, I really love the game. Interesting characters, plots and twists, but the cream for me are the references and the other cultured tid bits added to the dialogues and some actions. Well done to the devs of the game, and thank you for all the effort you have put in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Yh I didn't like that either, the more I played the more I reliased this was a linear visual novel and hardly any choices you make actually do something
just play the game bro, you'll realize soon that it was necessary. I think it has to do with the Karma system. Idk how it will work, but I think, if she chooses to betray your trust, it would have more Karma points or whatever they have planned. Besides, it just wants you to btch slap her more the more arrogant she becomes. Hell I even like Kayane more than her. Despite her looks, that pink haired woman's actually pretty damn cultured

IfuckKayane

Jul 31, 2022
I disagree with many of the guys around here who say that the whole story here is completely "shitty". It isn't. There is a lot of potential. I can only recommend the developers to speed up at any price (cancel all planned gimmicks and focus on a straightforward story) this to avoid that you are working on this story still in 2035 or 2045: Please get focused!

1. Less secondary lines like this wannabe-Hooters (here: Honey Bee) competiton that leads to nowhere
2. Back to the Academy itself. There are so many basic stories of interest to tell.
e.g.
2 a. How is the beautiful love story between the MC and the upright Maki going on ? (More sex between these too, please!)
2 b. When begins Kayane to trust the MC and tell hims about her plans to take revenge (at least I think so) on Kenichi's evil family. What is the background of Kaya's request to the MC to have a protecting eye on her little sister on the playground ?
2 c. When finally will these two sexy youngsters (MC and Kaya) fuck each other like rabbits?
2. d. How is the MC going to clear his father's name and how could/will Kaya help him?
2. e. How will the MC help Kayane with her plan agianst Kenichi's family gang?
2. f. And because many of the guys here around didn't get until now that Kayane is not just the cheap slut and whore she seems to appear: When will you make everybody clear that Kaya's slutty appearence is just part of her charade to appear bitchy, horny and easy to fuck to irritate her adversaries and mainly her lover Kenichi? The fact is, that she is (I think) the only gal in the story who DID NOT fuck around.

There was one of the non-sex-scenes I definitely liked most, when Kayane and the MC had a very serious face-to-face-talk about pains in their family pasts and about mutual trust and confidence, that really touched me. It showed very clearly, that the "bitchy Kayane"- is exactly the opposite of the real Kayane, who has to play this masquerade for a "master plan" we cannot suss until now en detail.

So a lot to tell is left. Leave the dead end-side streets and go back to the basics, the essentials, the substance! (And work faster, please!) Good luck!

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I disagree with many of the guys around here who say that the whole story here is completely "shitty". It isn't. There is a lot of potential. I can only recommend the developers to speed up at any price (cancel all planned gimmicks and focus on a straightforward story) this to avoid that you are working on this story still in 2035 or 2045: Please get focused!

1. Less secondary lines like this wannabe-Hooters (here: Honey Bee) competiton that leads to nowhere
2. Back to the Academy itself. There are so many basic stories of interest to tell.
e.g.
2 a. How is the beautiful love story between the MC and the upright Maki going on ? (More sex between these too, please!)
2 b. When begins Kayane to trust the MC and tell hims about her plans to take revenge (at least I think so) on Kenichi's evil family. What is the background of Kaya's request to the MC to have a protecting eye on her little sister on the playground ?
2 c. When finally will these two sexy youngsters (MC and Kaya) fuck each other like rabbits?
2. d. How is the MC going to clear his father's name and how could/will Kaya help him?
2. e. How will the MC help Kayane with her plan agianst Kenichi's family gang?
2. f. And because many of the guys here around didn't get until now that Kayane is not just the cheap slut and whore she seems to appear: When will you make everybody clear that Kaya's slutty appearence is just part of her charade to appear bitchy, horny and easy to fuck to irritate her adversaries and mainly her lover Kenichi? The fact is, that she is (I think) the only gal in the story who DID NOT fuck around.

There was one of the non-sex-scenes I definitely liked most, when Kayane and the MC had a very serious face-to-face-talk about pains in their family pasts and about mutual trust and confidence, that really touched me. It showed very clearly, that the "bitchy Kayane"- is exactly the opposite of the real Kayane, who has to play this masquerade for a "master plan" we cannot suss until now en detail.

So a lot to tell is left. Leave the dead end-side streets and go back to the basics, the essentials, the substance! (And work faster, please!) Good luck!
well that's their own opinion, my bro and we have our own as well. But yeah, it's not really that bad especially if you understand where most of the references on most of the dialogues come from. If some of them don't get it, well....that aint our problem now, is it

And yeah, Kayane's actually one of the more interesting characters. Sure she acts like a sloot, but we've never even seen her bang someone before not to mention Kinichi, Kenpurichi or whatever the name of that dickwad is. She's actually pretty sweet and abdass under the facade. Generally I love all the characters so far

Reactions: Zuhl

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
well that's their own opinion, my bro and we have our own as well. But yeah, it's not really that bad especially if you understand where most of the references on most of the dialogues come from. If some of them don't get it, well....that aint our problem now, is it

And yeah, Kayane's actually one of the more interesting characters. Sure she acts like a sloot, but we've never even seen her bang someone before not to mention Kinichi, Kenpurichi or whatever the name of that dickwad is. She's actually pretty sweet and abdass under the facade. Generally I love all the characters so far
the real problem is how the good stuff is either teaser, or bait, or interrupted by lame anime-like gags, like the constant presence of Otaku that somehow seems to be the King Midas of Idiocy, everything he touches becomes stupid(MC included), or how MC is INITIALLY portrayed as witty and street-smart(more like the Eminem of finances considering his childhood) but still falls for idiotic traps like the pool-thing with Yoko, and there is no logical reason aside the author/Irphaeus deciding to insert such pathetic scenes...

i mean i get it, it's an anime-ish nsfw story...but damn the comedy-scenes are idiotic, and some characters feel like they're there just to troll or ruin things...just for the sake of...blueballing or adding random cliffhangers and baits

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes