IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
Okay despite the plentiful warnings I've now played through the update and all I can say is that I'm pissed off. The story barely moves an inch, we are still on the same day we started out last update and it isn't even over yet, so 3 updates (aka 2+ real life years of waiting) to progress the story through one single day, with that little progress the game's supposed first route will be finished in a decade -.-

And to top it off the update doesn't even feature one full new sex scene, since the one at the very end of the update gets interrupted and the update ends on a cliffhanger, FUCK OFF.

Also, does Irphaeus get off on using Otaku to ruin all the scenes with his disgusting presence? The fat fuck ruined the bath scene last update and now he ruins the only (unfinished) sex scene in the update by having him present, molesting Sheila and the player having to read/skip through his fucked up fetishes while trying (and failing thanks to the fucker) to enjoy the scene with Kanu.

I've never given Irphaeus a Cent but I still feel robbed somehow ... this update truly was a waste of my time.
In the mod update, I added the Kanuu scene to the Gallery and removed the Otaku scenes for a better experience. Hope it helps xD

Reactions: The Dudemeister

SanjiWalker

Jun 4, 2019
Unfortunatly I can't know for cetain what the problem is. All that I understand from that is that a change in the code was the cause. Problem is it doesn't tell me where. And since the whole game has around 52k lines of code and the mod has around 13k, it's not really easy finding the error.

I've had some saves bugged because of that too. Was it a save on a choice? Most of these errors appear when you save when prompted with a choice, for me at least.
That one was indeed a choice. Another is during regular gameplay. But my third before last save is working, so I don't have to skip much to get to the new content thanks to your fix. Thanks a lot!

SanjiWalker

Jun 4, 2019
I was hoping Otaku to degrade Sheila, she is a fucking brat and deserved to suffer way way more, at least having to do a blowjob to Otaku while hearing her onii-chan fucking right next to her. But oh, well. Either way, the update was fine, but not good. I didn't managed to cum even once.

• Haha
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

unholy baker

Apr 25, 2018
Sorry mate. I have no idea on how to do that

I never messed with it myself, but it seems to be a fairly straightforward process. That being said, I can't help but wonder on what devices people are playing on. I can see tablets and chromeOS devices, but that seems like a super minority?

edit: Lol! Just scrolled down to see you posted one already. Anyway, since it's my first post on this thread, and I should do something useful.. Thanks! Great game, one of the better VNs I've seen here. Haven't played since 8.0, so it seems I've a lot of catching up to do.

May 14, 2022
I was hoping Otaku to degrade Sheila, she is a fucking brat and deserved to suffer way way more, at least having to do a blowjob to Otaku while hearing her onii-chan fucking right next to her. But oh, well. Either way, the update was fine, but not good. I didn't managed to cum even once.
Hell no

includes

Dec 6, 2016
OMG I really enjoyed this game, every girl is interesting on her own, and it's funny as hell. I loved all those references and the sense of humor. Can't wait to see the karma system properly implemented, and the different paths depending on it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: reinzenx and Zuhl

0xInternal

Aug 3, 2022
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.8 Pt. ONE V2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I updated her mod to the game's latest version.
I also updated the colors for Good and Bad choices to work better on my monitor, this might help others who were having similar issues too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where WaifuAcademy.exe is located.

Link:
Mega
please update the walkthrough mod 0.9.9

• Angry
Reactions: e250vhf22
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes