Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
A proper karma system in general would just suck like imagine getting gated out of a choice (which seemed like the direction he was going if I remember how it was going on earlier) then having to replay the entire fucking game just to see what would have happened he needs to remove it all together...
thats why people like me exist "modders" we'd make a mod that allows you to see all options in one go :) (i refuse to play multi-playthroughs in any game!)

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
from the changelog seems they did a lot of revamps lol

they probably changed all imgs and videos to 'webp' and 'webm', these formats are best for greatly reducing overall file size, with very little quality loss in the end.
I'm not trying to sound like a cunt, but, recently was announced a horrible exploit in the .webp format, if that's the case then I hope the developer used the fixed thing used to create .webp files.
ALL THIS, if the change was to .webp. IDK, but seeing that some developers here just parasite their patreons, it's weird this update happened just now when the exploit happened.
Just be careful of the .webp exploit

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
sigh dear god last time you did that the models got uglier!

Can anyone confirm this? or just another BS lie?

I'm also going to assume that

is just a straight up lie... i've seen how you count your lines with using the same 7 lines and reussing it over 100 times making it 700 lines when you could've used a call/jump label combo to make its only 10 lines top (store label/menu that tells you can't buy anything is the biggest example of that)
Had to start because corrupt save so I'm doing 2 games 1 with good karma so far got a +10 and a +5 and on negative got -10,-5 and -50(minami rape) was checking variables but there's only 1 page and no karma variable, shit there's barely any variables.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Had to start because corrupt save so I'm doing 2 games 1 with good karma so far got a +10 and a +5 and on negative got -10,-5 and -50(minami rape) was checking variables but there's only 1 page and no karma variable, shit there's barely any variables.
so he actually added the points but it doesn't actually do anything? ya that tracks...

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I'm a bit torn by this update. It moves the story and some characters arc forward but I'm a bit disappointed. The amount of content was fine, the game is still enjoyable but I really don't see the point of having a map, the karma system is still something which doesn't work (and that I'm still not sold on) and I really don't like the introduction of the kid.

At least, no Sheila or Asuka this time, but I was blueballed by both Helen and Tomoe, Keiko isn't here yet (I thought we would have the full beach event but not yet) and while the scenes were fine, I wish we could have had more with some of the girls.

It was fun, had a bit of replayability but didn't feel like a 10 months in the making update.

sigh dear god last time you did that the models got uglier!
I didn't like what happened to Elizabeth but for those characters, it's better or barely something (I didn't know Helen was reworked before reading your message)

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
7 new lewd scene Motoko 3 different paths 2 for Tomboy girl 1 for new girl Nanali and 1 for Motoko sister.

Note : In Motoko you need the right choice to get the right scene same on the other characters on the beach. If you F lil sis of Motoko u will not get a scene from the others. I WOULD RATHER F MOTOKO ON HER KIMONO VS HER SWIMSUIT. Motoko rubs, hj or blue balled, Tomboy bj under wader or eat her, Nanali TitFuck last but not the least Imouto chan just Penetration i beach.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
thats why people like me exist "modders" we'd make a mod that allows you to see all options in one go :) (i refuse to play multi-playthroughs in any game!)
breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

Only games that deserve multiple plays are just well written ones. I personally will play the entirety of Summer's Gone with each update. But having to play a mediocre or poorly written game all over again because you miss 1 or 2 convo points... ya no thanks.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
so he actually added the points but it doesn't actually do anything? ya that tracks...
yeah so far haven't seen any changes on both paths good/evil. Playing a little of both paths same time but I'm only at point in election..since had start over better kill 2 birds with 1 stone. If there's something I have and that's time unless my building blows up :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
yeah so far haven't seen any changes on both paths good/evil. Playing a little of both paths same time but I'm only at point in election..since had start over better kill 2 birds with 1 stone. If there's something I have and that's time unless my building blows up :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
had to start over? also think only the intro got redone so nothing else changed...

Reactions: chicho1958
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes