MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
For those looking forward (for some reason) to an actual karma system: Most of you think implementing the karma system means designing new paths to complement the one that already exists and you call "neutral".
Reality is, if karma system were to be implemented, Irph would just partition what already exists and separate it into different paths.
Karma system would only make scenes harder to watch as you wouldn't rely on the latest choice but on your whole run.
Karma system was fine as it was: A funny text saying you get points that amount to nothing.

By the way, I'm not going to unren everything just to check the images format, but the only two out of the rpa aren't webp, they're png. So, yeah, how come the game halved in size after an update?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.9)

Alright. Final release of the updated mod (If no major bugs are present).
Took me a while but everything's been updated EXCEPT FREE ROAM. I don't have time for that, sorry :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Thank you Lain for making the mod.
Thank you Lord Ashram for making the update.
Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Also, get well soon Ashram :giggle:.

If you have feedback let me know.
If you have errors when using the mod LET ME KNOW and tell me where it was encountered.
If you're able, send me the error message via PM.

Have fun :)

EDIT: I made a mistake earlier regarding the mod option "Pick all 4". It would only show Kanuu and Sarah

EDIT 2: I forgot to add the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery. Link has update.

I attached the fix below if you just want the fix (Only necessary if you downloaded a previous version)
(Fix contains correction of "Pick all 4" option and the addition of the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery)
Mega Link already has new version.
does this works with the last version? and its still being worked on?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Did we got any change about some unavoidable scenes waifus has to do with other guys? Or some scenes like girls seen half naked, etc, by other guys? Like GYM half naked scene that karete girl had to do with that pervert photographer, etc?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

Shattlestar

Apr 25, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of F.I.L.F. v1.0b.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

thank you

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes