chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm running 2 paths good karma/bad karma but on this decisions you can't choose good karma(100 karma)because it's a game over and you stuck with the other choice -10 karma, even thou you get +15 so wtf the dev thinking about. In other words this karma thing is just a bunch crap should be removed entirely because when I choose my bad karma path I'll still get +5 at end.
Screenshot_195.png

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
All the changes and reworks are useless. People already liked the CG models used in the game and everyone had favourites. Nobody asked for this. Literally no one. Yet the dev decided to change most of them for no reason and most of the changes are for the worst. Girls don't look nearly as good as they used to. And by that I mean some look kinda bad now LOL

Second thing that makes no sense at all is to use an incomplete karma system in a game like this where revenge is your main goal!!
What were you thinking my dude?! Has it been so long you forgot your own game's story?

And third: You can't use your saves anymore, again for no reason at all and you have to start from scratch. 10 points to Griffindoor if you can guess what kind of devs do that in their own game..

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone have save from the previous ver, i just delete and now it have update :v
I had start over my saves were corrupt,maybe by tomorrow I'll finish doing 2 paths for good/bad karma. So unless you want play something else and wait or wait for a heroe to help you out

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.9)

Alright. Final release of the updated mod (If no major bugs are present).
Took me a while but everything's been updated EXCEPT FREE ROAM. I don't have time for that, sorry :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Thank you Lain for making the mod.
Thank you Lord Ashram for making the update.
Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Also, get well soon Ashram :giggle:.

If you have feedback let me know.
If you have errors when using the mod LET ME KNOW and tell me where it was encountered.
If you're able, send me the error message via PM.

Have fun :)

EDIT: I made a mistake earlier regarding the mod option "Pick all 4". It would only show Kanuu and Sarah

EDIT 2: I forgot to add the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery. Link has update.

I attached the fix below if you just want the fix (Only necessary if you downloaded a previous version)
(Fix contains correction of "Pick all 4" option and the addition of the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery)
Mega Link already has new version.
Do you also adapt your mod to v.010.0? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :love: :love: :love: :love:

AtlisH27

Oct 1, 2017
Holy shit, no wonder it started raining outside my house, theirs an update for this! By update, I mean a ton of crap changes, and barely any story progression. To me, this is equivalent to a Big Foot sighting. Lol.

Feb 9, 2021
I'm running 2 paths good karma/bad karma but on this decisions you can't choose good karma(100 karma)because it's a game over and you stuck with the other choice -10 karma, even thou you get +15 so wtf the dev thinking about. In other words this karma thing is just a bunch crap should be removed entirely because when I choose my bad karma path I'll still get +5 at end.
View attachment 2975078
this ningga just think he can do it like Eva Kiss did, but now i would warn every new visitor that the game is "the next level of Fast & Furious franchise" to describe how rotten is this crap entirely.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I downloaded this game to watch the sex scenes and was thinking about playing through the game itself but just watching the sex scenes and reading some comments here just now tells me I'm not entirely missing much in terms of story.

Edit: I just played a bit of it WTF it looks worse.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
All the changes and reworks are useless. People already liked the CG models used in the game and everyone had favourites. Nobody asked for this. Literally no one. Yet the dev decided to change most of them for no reason and most of the changes are for the worst. Girls don't look nearly as good as they used to. And by that I mean some look kinda bad now LOL

Second thing that makes no sense at all is to use an incomplete karma system in a game like this where revenge is your main goal!!
What were you thinking my dude?! Has it been so long you forgot your own game's story?

And third: You can't use your saves anymore, again for no reason at all and you have to start from scratch. 10 points to Griffindoor if you can guess what kind of devs do that in their own game..
You got a picture of the new cast? (Don't even feel like downloading it yet).

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I downloaded this game to watch the sex scenes and was thinking about playing through the game itself but just watching the sex scenes and reading some comments here just now tells me I'm not entirely missing much in terms of story.

Edit: I just played a bit of it WTF it looks worse.
I played it long time ago and game ended a little after mc goes to tower and the 2 girls get into fight,then I saw dev just went mia and decided stop playing I come back after so lng to find out my saves ain't good so had start over but this time doing 2 paths good/bad karma, we'll see how much he did after I left, since I'm playing none stop probably will be done today and will give my opinion, so far nothing changed a few fck ups with the karma system since it actually doesn't do anything..but we'll see after I'm done and to give people here a heads up on good/bad karma paths.Will also upload saves from where I left off so people can play the last 2-3 updates.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Question can you corrupt Manami, The nerdy reporter?. I mean not intervening on the subway during Minami's encounter with the subway thugs, at the end she looks like she is really enjoying herself. However if you do nothing you still die. Is that the only route for Minami to get corrupt?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
If the eye shadow is the first thing that draws your attention in this image, then you're not a typical male. You might be a girl, a guy who uses eye shadow, someone with a Holmesian level of attention to detail, I don't know. I can't tell for sure if she has eye shadow on, and I only tried to look that closely at her eyelids because of your comment.

Now, this may have been a joke; if so, it might have been a bit too dry. Again, my first time past the post, I didn't even see the text, just the picture.

Not a criticism by any means, just a comment.
If someone disliking a style of eyeshadow is the first thing that makes you feel the need to call their sexuality into question - then you need to go and touch grass.

I'm sorry, but if something looks ugly then you can call that shit out. You don't need to have a crazy attention to detail - you pretty much need to look at that image longer than if you were to skip through everything. You can look at an image starting from the body, but usually if you were a functional person you'd also look at their face afterwards - which I guess you don't do.

Corruption was another game where I personally hated the make-up and the "corrupt" state of the character design - if something that's supposed to be sexual starts looking ugly to a person then you can call it out.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Question can you corrupt Manami, The nerdy reporter?. I mean not intervening on the subway during Minami's encounter with the subway thugs, at the end she looks like she is really enjoying herself. However if you do nothing you still die. Is that the only route for Minami to get corrupt?
That's the route for her to get dead. Saying she was enjoying herself at any point is the most incel thing I've ever heard.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
If you scroll up I posted that pic where you had to make the choice, doing good/bad karma paths,on bad path I raped her when she was hanging from the window -50 karma,at start game you get -10 also if you choose check girl out and a few -5/10 but i'm like 30% into game had to start but playing both paths to finish them both same time.
That -10 was in good karma path when you had to make the decision with that girl the other choice was a game over so no way to get an all 100% good,but as you can see that's where I'm at at game,on bad route still have gotten the phone but gonna be stuck with same problem because 2nd answer gives you a -10 but a couple phrases later gives you a +15. But pretty sure got 100 bad because scene with her at wwindow gives you -50 lol.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
That's the route for her to get dead. Saying she was enjoying herself at any point is the most incel thing I've ever heard.
Ohhhh! So not just the MC gets a knife in his back but Minami gets Dead!!!. Damn. I thought that route Minami would turn into some type of hooker,not dead. Yikes,good to know. Still would be neat if there was a way to corrupt her,derail her dream of being the best reporter ever and become more lustful. It would fit the MC's revenge plot on everyone. It is a great story but I just Love corruption & moral degradation of female characters especially if they deserve it. Boy there are a lot of girls who deserve to be corrupted.

Reactions: chicho1958
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes